Samantha Mumba

it looks extremely uncomfortable!! but not THAT ugly, it's pretty tp look at but not wear it

Idiot!

Imagine if everyone did this, dressed to the movie... Everyone would be looking so sexy at the Lord of The Rings premiere! :lol:

I like the dress, but it's trashy and tacky at the same time. Spidey premier does not equal Spidey dress.

I liked her in The Time Machine, she was so gorgeous :heart:

Originally posted by princess_tess@Jul 17 2004, 03:45 AM
Idiot!

Imagine if everyone did this, dressed to the movie... Everyone would be looking so sexy at the Lord of The Rings premiere! :lol:
[snapback]312142[/snapback]​

Hot Hobbit Action, here on tFS!

it's unique, anyway... hopefully this is her biggest misstep... let's just hope that it doesn't get worse than this... :smile:

Thats a bit too small dress for 5 million pounds :angry: . It could be a bitlonger decorated with diamonds... but anyway...

Just look here, there is someone checking out the dress! :lol: May be thats what Mumba wanted-that everybody just looks at her!

Samantha Mumba - "Nailed" Premiere, Oct 10, 2006

hqcb.net

can you imagine how many wedding rings had to be put on hold in order for her to wear that disgraceful thing?? :cry:

Samantha Mumba @ 4th Annual Irish Film & Televison Awards 2007 in Dublin, Feb 9
hqcb.net

i won't comment on her fashion sense, but 'gotta tell you' is one of my favourite pop songs ever :ninja:

I dont know if she has done any recent work but i do remember a few songs from the late 90's or early 00's
There was Gotta Tell you and Body To Body
It went something like Body to Body
Funky To ****y
You know how to ROCK my boooodddddyyyyy
Lol
Awful really, one of my embarrassing moments from being a child was LOVING that song lol

Samantha Mumba @ Dancing on Ice Press launch in the National History Museum in London, January 7
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->