Sarah Moon - Photographer

Wow, so beautiful. Thank you to everyone who's posted pictures.
I'm so glad there's now a separate creative section... I managed to miss all these lovely photography threads!

Hana_N said:
Here's an ad for Cotélac, and I'm really beginning to like her work, before I just thought she was somehow copying Roversi, but her pictures has a more dreamy substance.
by the way, i believe she's older than roversi^_^

strawberry daiquiri said:
I'm so glad there's now a separate creative section... I managed to miss all these lovely photography threads!
yes!, really excited about this new section.:bounce: :woot:

BEAUTIFUL THREAD. :heart:

wonderful! :heart: v.v poetic, and the colors, lovely! i have never seen her work, though maybe i have and just confused it with roversi.... great nonetheless

some publicity shots for Cacharel...

Attachments

• sm1.jpg
    sm1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 64
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 88
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 58
  • sm4.jpg
    sm4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 65
  • sm5.jpg
    sm5.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 72
and a few more...

Attachments

• sm9.jpg
    sm9.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 56
  • sm8.jpg
    sm8.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 68
  • sm7.jpg
    sm7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 58
  • sm6.jpg
    sm6.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 60
  • sm10.jpg
    sm10.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 62
wow, thanks stilista, i had never seen those before!
it's funny there is something so antique about her pictures...and though these are more commercial they still maintain a strangeness to them....as if they were viewed from the perspective of a kid visiting a weird aunt for tea...:heart:

great description anna! :lol: perfect...

Thanks for the info on the Circus show at the Hoppen Gallery too :flower: My favourite fairy tale is the little match girl, :cry: so I definitely have to get to see this one!

^you're welcome!
yes, that is the most heartbreaking story of all andersen's fairy tales...i wish i could see it too...but may is coming fast:doh:

The Cacharel ads are beautiful!:woot: I love this antique look.

I just came across this picture today, it's haunting!

sar_youngman.jpg

very moody and creepy at the same time almost like a silent film love it!!

I really love her work, to think, that I started out sceptical, have no idea what I was thinking.:blink:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 53
Dark and dreamy! I absolutely love her work! Thanks for the beautiful pictures AnnaK!

I am kind of new to discovering Sarah Moon's work too. My Dad just gave me a catalogue to the store 'Lilith' (french locations mainly, but also NYC, Berkeley, South Africa and Antwerp) which was photographed by Sarah.

And now I come on here to see even more gorgeous photos...love the dreaminess.

her photos are breathtaking... The blur adds on to the mysterious, haunting but somehow magical pictures. :heart: Each one of the photos are wonderful.

Thanks for all the beautiful photos :heart: Sarah Moon is one of my favorite photographers. Here is an ad for Biba- sorry for the bad quality, it’s the only one I could find online. I have this poster somewhere...I should find it to take a better picture and to hang it up :heart:

biba_poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->