Sarah Seewar

zonder

Reaction score
This model from nylon June July(gothic arch ed) is hard to find ( & is true-ly gorgeous*), she is listed as Sarah S (from NY models)..but I cannot find anything at all- & I'd like to see more of her -

This model from nylon June July(gothic arch ed) is hard to find ( & is true-ly gorgeous*), she is listed as Sarah S (from NY models)..but I cannot find anything at all- & I'd like to see more of her -

I noticed her about a year ago in Nylon. It was some forgetable light-washed trailer-trash editorial but she did it gracefully. She's lovely - and reminds me more than a bit of Natalia.

I think I've heard Taylor mention her before. I believe they are roommates or something. Sarah shot the D&G F/W '04 campaign.

She's cute :flower: I see her in a lot of editorials and a few runways

Yes,my roomie and she's been working like crazy. She's in the Numero w/ Isabelli on the cover. And I don't know what she hasn't shot! She's a crazy girl! :smile:

Wow- ...Almostfamous, is she that striking(pixie-like) out of pictures??Whats she like??(sorry..had to ask)-

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 3 2004, 05:49 PM
Yes,my roomie and she's been working like crazy. She's in the Numero w/ Isabelli on the cover. And I don't know what she hasn't shot! She's a crazy girl! :smile:
[snapback]321159[/snapback]​

Tell her she has fans! :heart:

exactly,agree= tell her she has fans!!- I saw her Numero ed(postcards) today-gorgeous, she is really unique*- has something very different

01SARAHSITTING_big.jpg

02BEDROOM_big.jpg

03TV_big.jpg

04SARAHLYING_big.jpg

05BALLOONS_big.jpg

wow, she really is gorgeous .. love her look..

I wonder what men do when they go to taylors residence .. a gorgeous girl with equally as gorgeous roommates.. Imagine a pizza boy making a delivery he probably would have thought he died and had gone to heaven!

Originally posted by pointup@Aug 10 2004, 03:33 PM
Imagine a pizza boy making a delivery he probably would have thought he died and had gone to heaven!
[snapback]327445[/snapback]​
:lol: :rofl:

I think this first picture's lovely... Very ethereal.

01SARAHSITTING_big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->