Sasha Pivovarova

Both the I-D Covers are so cool! :mohawk: I love the second one because of the colours and the funky feel to it, but the first one is beautiful. :wub:

That's so great that she gets two covers. Of course, what else could we expect from someone like Sasha?

the i-d covers are gorgeous, but sasha looks so different from her usual self in them

the i-d covers are gorgeous, but sasha looks so different from her usual self in them

I think maybe because in the first there's just no trace of her trademark intensity. It's like she completely let her guard down. I love her either way but what we have here is range. The second cover is freaking me out and it's got everything to do with the fanged D. I agree with sethii, though, it's circusy fun!

i love them both and i think they show different sides of sasha, apart from the ones we know (and love) :heart:
thank you, marcel, for posting them! :flower:

Only the 'original' one is published, though. The 'fake' one is just printed inside the mag itself.

:flower:

It's great to see her in action again, both cover and print are fantastic! :woot: :wub:

^No worries, Agyness got six covers so it would have been a dubious honor anyway. :D

I just checked the i-D july thread - and in the first post it says that the 2nd one will be published but on select newsstands and to fortunate subscribers.

^Apparently the cartoon-y cover is an "ultra-exclusive", customised by KAWS. It says: "they're out there somewhere. The hunt is on. Trail the newsagents, scour the web, you need it, you want it, you must have it. Get yours today."

:lol:

^No worries, Agyness got six covers so it would have been a dubious honor anyway.
biggrin.gif
it is something that i had in mind - sasha may not need these two covers to add to her lustrous career after all

Yes, Sasha does have a short ed inside, about 5 pages, and I can officially say she looks so great!!! :woot:
It includes the 'fake' cover shot, but without all the drawings...and it looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->