Sasha Pivovarova

I just got my new Bergdorf's catalog in the mail and there is more Sasha than you can shake a stick at. 34 pages I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preview:

I'll scan some more tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Bergdorf Goodman F/W 08 Catalog

bigger version than what was posted before....

allure[Korea]
March 2008
Ph. Lachlan Bailey
reprinted from VOGUE UK. FEB 2008 cover

22ck5.jpg

allure.co.kr

Bergdorf pays great, no worries! Especially to get a girl of Sasha's stature in the industry. Guys, Sasha is NOT a poor girl - she is not one of those sob stories about poor Russian models we heard in the 90s. She picks and chooses what she wants to do.

Bergdorf pays great, no worries! Especially to get a girl of Sasha's stature in the industry. Guys, Sasha is NOT a poor girl - she is not one of those sob stories about poor Russian models we heard in the 90s. She picks and chooses what she wants to do.

I know she isn't poor...I said I hoped she got paid a lot because it's a little shocking to see her do catalogue :cry: after years of Prada campaigns. There is something magical about a beautiful model who is exclusive to one label and is shot only by the worlds greatest photographer for it. Now seeing this bland commercial work takes some getting used to. -_-

I know that everyone is freaking out about the Bergdorf catalog, but I like it. It's very Sasha, I love the make up and expression. Looking forward to seeing more. ^_^
And I don't think doing catalogs is that bad. Anja, Raquel, Coco do them as well. I read in a European magazine that they pay about 5000 euro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->