Sasha Pivovarova

^ I agree, Sasha has to move on. It's time for some new things. I'm kind of disappointed, that her bookers, didn't put her into some adds in this season - thay had to know first, that Sasha won't be in Prada campaign. Anyway hope she'll get sth in this season.

Vogue Nippon August 2008 Cover
Photo by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

yahoo.auctions.jp

I don't think I like that Dior creation on Sasha. :ermm:

me neither but I think it looks quite nice on the cover... maybe it's because of the pose

and I'm glad that her face is not largely covered by the "G" like the other recent Vogue Nippon covers

I love that cover of hers. She seems to get better and better no matter what the outfit is.

me neither but I think it looks quite nice on the cover... maybe it's because of the pose

and I'm glad that her face is not largely covered by the "G" like the other recent Vogue Nippon covers
Seriously last month's cover... what the hell was that?!

Seriously last month's cover... what the hell was that?!

A pissed off cover editor :lol:. Someone got turned down for a date :innocent:! (It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.)

Yes, so grateful this time that Sasha got off lightly! She probably threatened them with her death stare :shock:.

HQ Vogue Nippon August 2008 Cover:
Photo by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Fashion Editor : George Cortina

Scanned by me

Vogue Nippon cover is so cute. :wub: Sasha makes that Dior dress look nice. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->