SATC Handbags

fashionrage

Reaction score
I have loved many bags from the show. From Carrie's Gucci waistbag to Samanthas CD saddle, but my favorite would have to be the black bag Carrie carried when Berger made her ride the motorcycle to Jerry's debut. I don't know who makes the bag, but it was a black bag with super long fringes and a big metal hoop for a handle.

If I could find fringes that long, I would recreate that bag for my personal pleasure.

What are some of your favorite bags from the show?

I still have dreams about the beaded Fendi baguette with the long strap she wore in the "Running With Scissors" episode (and to pair it with a casual jean jacket and jersey skirt *dying*)...

agree w/ mikeijames. I madly in love that bag. I am surprised that someone would remember liek i do. yayaya.......anyonw knows? highly appreciated your help:smile: :wink:

I am almost 100% positive that is a Prada bag you are lusting after! In fact, I think I saw them in the Prada store in Bev. Hills not too long ago! :wink:

Originally posted by fashionrage@Dec 19th, 2003 - 10:33 am
i did a search but couldn't find photos.
the bag in question is a fendi...i've talked about it on other forums. the bag was featured in elle. the rings are made of swarovski (sp?!?) crystals.

here's the runway version of the bag from the fall/winter 2003-2004 show

I think the bag i am lusting is from Fendi. :woot: It has bean surface.....how much is it ...anyone has ideas? Thanks for any thoguhts. :lol:

Hi Peeps,

Looking 4ward to Xmas?

I only caught SATC in the Uk about a year and a half ago, so im limited here with the clothing and accessories, the last episode that i saw was the one where Carrie lost her MB at a house party. I personally thought that the owner of the house stole her shoes, because she could no longer afford to buy them, as she had a family(husband and child). Just my opinion.

I loved the CD bag she carried(i cant remember what its called), its a vintage red, with the Dior logo all over it. i have the smaller version, but at the time when i bought mine, i wanted hers too.

Im a little over the logo thing now, so i'll wait for the SATC DVD to see what else i missed lusting after. :lol: :lol:

I am in :heart: with the white & feather Dolce & Gabbana bag that Samantha carried, dont remember which episode though...it was so over-the-top that it was "fabu" :lol:

Originally posted by nycshooz@Dec 18th, 2003 - 11:00 pm
I am almost 100% positive that is a Prada bag you are lusting after! In fact, I think I saw them in the Prada store in Bev. Hills not too long ago! :wink:
Yes it was Prada. Remember she even went shopping with Berger at Prada and bought him a shirt? Fendibender

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->