L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani for LeSportsac

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 20 2004, 10:57 AM
the army crest + the music definition bags ARE totally cancelled. :( that's sad, seeing as everyone loved 'em...

but, they'll be coming out with rasta ribbon, a donegal plaid print, and the icon pebble at least............

what a bummer. i didn't like these bags, but i knew eventually i would've gotten an army crest one....
[snapback]370784[/snapback]​

i wanted those two that i posted above sooo badly... the army crest messenger and the music definition tote :cry: :cry: :cry: i can't believe they're cancelled!

i was excited about the dogenal and the rasta ribbon, though, so i'm pretty sure i'd be happy with those.....they sound nice. i haven't seen the rasta ribbon one but i've seen the dogenal print on a jacket and i liked it...i'd want it on a messenger

the icon pebble print isn't that great :sick:

The only LAMB bag that I have ever truly LOVED was from the first series... white print on black background... the band bag with the guitar straps. Love the size... it's all good.. My friend has it... and still wears it... I find the first prints to be the best ones.. though I'm really digging the notebook paper one too.. I still probably won't buy one for myself though.

I have the plain black hella hobo w/rasta stripe and the large white letters on black tote from the first season (both w/ guitar straps). The quality on these two bags has been pretty good IMO. I just purchased the backstage bag in icon pebble (brown) today. :P

I got all of 'em at the local Nordstrom's. . . .

:woot: glastig, i'm so jealous of your first season bags!! :wub:

i remember when the first season came out, last year... i couldn't afford it at the time so i didn't buy one, but i wish i would've. they were so nice. lots of leather. :cry: i wanted the girlfriend bag in black with the rasta stripes... still on the hunt for that one. the bags from the first season sell for ridiculous amounts on ebay. i've seen some for over $300!

also, i hated the new icon pebble print at first but i must say it's growing on me :ninja:

not too sure if i'd buy one in that print, though... it's really not my fave

9121_4453.jpg

i didn't like the lamb bags at first !! (i know, i'm surprised at myself that i adore them so much now....) i ONLY bought my first season hella hobo because it was 20% off + came with a free bandana....hahaha then i was HOOKED. the first season were amazing (i have the lg hobo, a small hobo in rasta black, + the small wallet in rasta black. also, i've stolen my mom's girlfriend bag...+ she's got a band bag i use too sometimes...both in the l.a.m.b print..)...i wish i had bought more...but, the icon teak stuff is gorgeous, too...so it all evens out.....

i've even thought of selling my first season hobo on eBay.. i saw one used (like mine..) go for like $300....but i'm TOO attatched to it...i could never....plus i lost the charm! (+ ever since i will NOT cut off the little black plastic thingy that holds it onto the ring. all my bags still have theirs on them now....i'm paranoid..)

i'm not fond of the icon pebble right now, but since it's like the ONLY print for fall coming out, i wanna at least check it out + see if i like it enough to buy it.. it still want a melrose tote really bad.. that style is cute. i hope it's availble in the other two prints coming out later...so then i'll have a choice...

brian, the pebble print grew on me too. . . . I'd say within the space of 10 minutes after the Nordstrom's salesguy told me the L.A.M.B. supply they had was all they were getting! :lol: :P Seriously, I would bought more from the 1st season too if I had known what collector's items they would be and if I could have afforded it, at least just so I could sell 'em later. Who knew? *shakes head*

agirlcalledk1ll, nice collection :smile: I wished I'd gotten a 1st season wallet. . . . *sigh*

I have to say, the hardware on the newer bags is very pretty and quite solid, including the little LAMBie itself.

I just got my first two LAMB items tonight. They're both first season too. :woot: I got the small Magic in the Makeup bag in the white LAMB print and the heart wallet in that brown leopard print with the rasta stripe. I just recently got into the LAMB bags. When they first came out I only liked the black and white logo print in the Hella Hobo style. I still really want a Hella Hobo in the black LAMB print from the first season (that's what I was looking for when I went shopping tonight), but I know that its impossible to find unless I shop on Ebay. I hadn't bought a Hella Hobo before because all the rumours about the buckles (the hardware) on the bags break easily and then you have to have them welded together. :shock: Have any of you that own a LAMB bag had this problem before?

honestly... with the clasps...i have two lg hobos, a small hobo, a tattoo tote, a wristlette that all have the clasps ... and i haven't had ANY problems. (i even used my tattoo tote stuffed to the brim for a short trip...and no problems...) .. i guess it's all the luck of the draw, though...i know people who have had problems...but i don't think more have had problems than the ones who haven't (does taht make sense? it's late! i confuse myself sometimes. but i think you know what i mean)......

i think juliette lewis' clasp came undone somewhere....there are pictures, i guess, haha i haven't seen them, but poor girl...

it hasn't happened to me...

and now i'm hearing that the music + army crest prints are just DELAYED...someone asked them about refunds (they preordered) + they were like "where did you hear that they were cancelled? they're delayed." so, it looks promising...but then again, everything i've heard has come straight from customer service/sales associates ...so i'm not sure what to believe...

i kinda wanted an army crest, once i heard they would be cancelled.....maybe they won't be! :wink:

i'm going crazy though, not knowing for sure...

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 27 2004, 11:46 PM
i'm going crazy though, not knowing for sure...
[snapback]377882[/snapback]​
:buzz: me too!
this really does sound promising... maybe i will have my black music tote after all!

'twas me who posted these new bags on the livejournal community for l.a.m.b. .... :innocent:

here're some more:

9126_4454.jpg

9127_4454.jpg

9128_4454.jpg

9121_4454.jpg
i'm getting this one :woot:

9125_4454.jpg

I want a "toaster bag" in the plaid "donegal print"....its the first square one that brian posted..

i think its not for everybody..but what I like is I can throw it around because of the material..its my school bag actually.

i did post it, lil farty.. :lol:

but here it is again:

9126_4454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->