Scandinavian Street Style #2

Oh, those are some Finnish celebs :lol: Saimi Hoyer (model, judge on Finland's top model) and Sara La Fountain (some cook or something). Dont like neither one of them outfits.

I've seen this floral-with-black look a lot stateside, and I like how this chick does it with a motorcycle jacket. most innocent blonde-looking types cannot pull it off without looking ridiculous (i.e. me)

alexandra022.jpg

copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

I LOVE the girl's skirt in the 9th picture!! Never seen anything like that before :heart:
also like the 5th outfit
they actually all look good :wink:

Wow, these pictures blew me over...
They all look soo amazing!! :heart:

I've seen this floral-with-black look a lot stateside, and I like how this chick does it with a motorcycle jacket. most innocent blonde-looking types cannot pull it off without looking ridiculous (i.e. me)

*do not quote images, please*

copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

i really like this outfit its looks very prettty and edgy but haha youre right she can't really pull it off xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reykjavik, Iceland

tradition-iceland-reykjavik-streetstyle.jpg

Credit: J+m Toronto Streetstyle & Beyond

I was in Stockholm this week, for holiday. And almost everyone had a nice outfit! It's so cool, and very inspiring over there.

I agree^ So many Stockholmare have amazing style, it's crazy. I always feel like I need to put something very special on to fit in and not feel myself like a... hillbilly :lol:

146927_980.jpg

146690_565.jpg

carolinesmode.com
**do not post links as credits, please*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back