School

Reaction score
Hi , I want to go and become a women's shoe designer. I'm having trouble finding/ picking a school... in california... in san francisco. I google searched "fashion design" I got 360,000 sites. I started to sift but there's only so much time in the day. The criteria: BAchelors program, fashion design. The negotiables: in california, in san francisco, ...in the U.S. (why not). The intention: to get on a road to eventually work for a firm/ house designing women's shoes.

If anybody can help with choosing a school, offer recommendations on how to meet my goal, recommend a school, or just facilitate the whole "education planning" thing, ...hell, I'm even accepting "sugar mama" applications to help pay my way through school at this point... any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
[email protected]

I am also studying design. I live in Chicago and I am taking a hat design class and Intro to draping class at the Art Institute of chicago. I am starting in the spring of 2004. I teach third grade but would like to learn design and eventually open my own store. One of my teachers is a new and up and coming designer who is really cool.
you can also try NY they have Pratt and a few more top design schools. Its not where you go but what you do with it

I've heard good things about the school Spacemiu listed.

I also started a topic called "Shoe Design" which I listed several schools mostly overseas and some in the US. I also listed some trade magazine info and shows.

I'd definitely say FIT or Parsons in New York if you were to travel to the east coast.

I hope that helps you but there are several good options out there. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->