Natalie Portman Pregnant With Baby #2

Poppy99

Reaction score
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2...nt-expecting-second-child-benjamin-millepied/

Natalie Portman is pregnant!

The Oscar-winning actress and her husband, French choreographer Benjamin Millepied, are expecting their second child, PEOPLE confirms.

The actress, 35, debuted her growing baby bump in a stunning Valentino gown Thursday at the Venice Film Festival premiere for her new film Planetarium, which she costars in alongside up-and-coming model and actress Lily-Rose Depp.

Portman also currently stars as legendary former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in the upcoming biopic Jackie, which is currently earning rave reviews at the festival.

Millepied and Portman, who were married in 2012 in Big Sur, California, are already parents to 5-year-old son Aleph.

The Star Wars alum — who met Millepied, 39, on the set of her 2009 thriller hit Black Swan — recently penned a piece for The New York Times’ T Magazine, in which she describes her private life centered around her roles as both a wife and mom.

“When I’m not working, I’m pretty much exclusively with my family, so my rituals have to do with school, meal preparation, playdates, bedtime,” she wrote.

“[Parenthood] made me much calmer under stress, because there’s that weird parent thing you develop, that when things get really bad, your voice gets calm and your blood pressure slows, and you can make everything okay again.”

The actress and Harvard grad touched on the lessons she has learned along the way since welcoming her first child — specifically that “time goes exponentially fast as a parent.”

“I hate saying it, cause ugh, we hated it so much when people said it to us,” she added. “They always said it, and now we say it, and it’s awful, and we’re old. But it’s also true.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->