Sebastien Jondeau

^ Thank God- Bap is back- I was sick with worry!!:rolleyes: I still see Sebastien saying "You guys interested in seeing some girls!!?" :shock: :lol:

^ Sebastien does pretty good in the muscular leg department, too! :wink:
Chanel Cruise 2009

00280mz.jpg

Style.com

^ Cool! I wonder what became of the magnificent Chanel motorcycle they had last year? I was expecting to see much more of it, and actually hoped for limited production so I could once again dream of something Chanel that I could never afford...:wink:

^ It is a dream ride- and Blake Lively said she was with Karl at Chanel and they were all going to dinner, and he said we'll take the Rolls, and they put the top down so everyone could gape at them!! I love it- I want to be in the Entourage!! :woot:

I wonder if one could have some big muscle guy on staff to put the Chanel motorcycle on a rack attached to the back bumper of the Chanel Rolls; you know, take it with you...it would be chic, no?? B)

And who is the chick in the shorts with the nice legs!!? I need to know!! :rolleyes:

You don't even have to worry about traffic jam anymore B)

-----

Filming a Chanel commercial on Sunday afternoon (September 5) at Concorde Place in Paris, France with Keira Knightley.

justjared

^ :woot: This has the look of a classic Chanel commercial- and you know there is a big ad campaign coming along with it!! I wonder who the other guy is? And I am so glad to see Keira back in the inner circle- she is so classy and beautiful it is incredible!! :crush:

^ omg how could I miss this? I was sunbathing at the tuileries yesterday.

^ OH No!! I would end it all if I was that close to them and missed it!! :cry:

yes, but how would I know? there was nothing to be done. :smile:

my scan from this week's New York Magazine....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-Opening of the CHANEL SOHO Boutique

It's quite tricky to spot him :lol:

103953499.jpg

103953859.jpg

103953869.jpg

103953870.jpg

103953971.jpg

103953990.jpg

103953681.jpg

103954215.jpg

103954220.jpg