Sedene Blake

models.com

14720-500w.jpg

She's so perfect in that grey costume :heart: Great to see her in CK.

Isn't the word unique overused? Looking at Sedene, I realise again, that it defenietely is, but not in her case :wub:

mariemaud.com

God in that last pola she's got a bit of a Mimi Roche look mixed with Marina Perez's sullenness. :heart:

And I noticed her at Calvin pre-fall, she was looking exceptionally stunning there. Nice to read that there might be some big things happening for her soon!

Just discovered her. She is sooo stunning! I can't wait to see the results of her upcoming print work :heart:

According to thelovemagazineblog, Sedene Blake @ NY Models is one of Michelle Lee's Top 10 Girls of the month. Michelle is a top Casting Director for Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Giles, Versace and Interview Magazine
:clap: :woot: :clap:

I have a feeling she's going to do very well these up and coming seasons!^_^

well so does Michelle Lee :flower:

from lovemagazine blog

LOVE asked top Casting Director Michelle Lee to give us her top ten models for the next decade.

Dree Hemmingway @ Elite

Iselin Steiro @ Women

Jac @ IMG

Jeneil @ New York Models

Karmen Pedaru @ Next

Kasia Struss @ Women

Mirte Maas @ Women

Rasa Z @ Next

Rose Cordeiro @ Supreme

Sedene Blake @ New York Models

Wow, that is alot to live up to. So happy for her, Kasia, Rose and Jeneil though!

yeah top 10 models of next decade is a bit of an overstatement, maybe of the next year? Anyway its just nice to see the right eyes are watching Sedene, can't wait to see what is in store for her.

And another top 10 list for Sedene

Top 10 girls of 2009 for William Lords (photographer), he lists Sedene as #7 :flower:

e657bl.jpg

source: william lords blog

thanks for FDIB for the news :flower:

she is with D'management group in Milan

Drum rolls and heartbeats... here are the latest models to sign with direct-booking boutique in Milan, d'management. And even the number of girls in the package seems just perfect. What do you think of four aces ? La creme de la creme of the current international newbies is right in front of your eyes. Sedene (featured here last November), for example, is already getting an amazing response in New York, gathering the highest hopes around her - some of them already on their way to reality. Stephanie Rad doesn't need a long introduction as well and we can't imagine you forgot her, from Prada runway to select editorial piece, she went her way step by step with A-list jobs only. Melissa Tammerijn is creating a cute little buzz at New York Models (along with Sedene) right now and we bet Union is waiting for this other Dutch lovely to hail them in London. Last but not least, our big time favorite Anne Sophie Monrad, regularly featured on this page and building one of the strongest portfolio with the precious help of Ford NY and her mother agency Modelwerk. All of them were logical additions to d'management's extremely picky roster and we can't doubt one second that the 4 brand new d'girls will bring us to the 4th dimension soon.

i hope she has a spectacular season. she's one of my new faves.:heart:

I have a strong feeling that Sedene will show up at Calvin Klein F/W10 :flower: She already showed up on CK's Pre-Fall presentation...hopefully, she gets an exclusive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->