Sedene Blake

I have a strong feeling that Sedene will show up at Calvin Klein F/W10 :flower: She already showed up on CK's Pre-Fall presentation...hopefully, she gets an exclusive

Please no exclusive talk haha.. CK ends up just choosing the most random group in the end anyway. I have no hopes for any specific exclusive, I just hope she shows up where it counts :PB)

49038381.jpg

mariemaud.com

video courtesy of youtube.com/user/mtccasting

Please no exclusive talk haha.. CK ends up just choosing the most random group in the end anyway. I have no hopes for any specific exclusive, I just hope she shows up where it counts :PB)

:lol: You got a point Charlotte :wink: and CK Exclusive is not as powerful as it was before :lol: yes! powerful! haha Sona who? Malene who? :P

Meet Sedene @ NYMM :clap: :woot: :clap:

This Jamaican beauty just recently arrived in NYC! In town since November and already she has been photographed by Sebastian King for Teen Vogue, Greg Lotus for Italian Vogue, Terry Tsiolis for Russian Vogue, and Michael Yensen for Interview Magazine...... This girl is going to have an amazing show season!... Wait till Ms.Theallet to meets her!

mtccasting.blogspot.com & video courtesy of youtube.com/user/mtccasting

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out about Sadene and..Wow..she's beyond stunning :heart: Can't wait to see her on the runway!!!

I like her little turn pose, sometimes thats hard for a model to do down the runway. She has a pretty good walk and looks very confident when she walks. I have a feeling we are going to see alot more of her very soon! ^_^

Whoa, don't know if it's the heels effect but her legs seem to go on for forever. And her voice is too cute. :heart:

I just can't get enough of her... she has such clear features, it's almost impossible! :wub: And what great news, YAY!

POP S/S 2010 :heart:

"This is POP C.R.E.A.M"

Photography: Tina Barney
Fashion editor: Vanessa Reid
Models: Amanda Norgaard, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Reina Montero, Kate Kosushkina, Ranya Mordanova, Ursula Konina, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Nicola Haffmans, Rasa Zukauskaite, Valerija Kelava, Chantal Stafford-Abbott, Lindsey Wixson, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Aiden Andrews, Paolo Anchisi, Sam Bennett, Katya Kulyzhka, Naty Chabanenko, Keke Lindgard, Marike Le Roux, Kristy Kaurova, Sharon Kavjian, Vanessa Hegelmaier, Shena Moulton, Sedene Blake, Roy Pratt, Wesley Phillips and Zachary Dufft.

Thats alot of models, I hope she has more than one spread. Good for her!

Her casting clip is great, she has a beautiful face and body!

From Style.com :clap:

Fall 2010 Preview
Three to Look Up To
Which catwalkers will come out on top this season? We'll be watching a trio of new faces we first noticed at the pre-fall and haute couture collections. Statuesque Sedene Blake left Jamaica late last year to try her luck in the Big Apple and swiftly booked Calvin Klein's pre-fall presentation and photo shoots for three major editions of Vogue. We hear that New York Models isn't holding out for an exclusive, so lucky showgoers could see this girl everywhere. IMG's Jenny Sinkaberg had a mini-debut in Paris at Balenciaga and Miu Miu last October, and after capping off a stellar run at last month's couture by closing Valentino, the Norwegian should find herself quite busy this season. Another way to get noticed? Try popping up out of nowhere to open back-to-back Givenchy shows and book little else, like Antonella Graef. Based on her inclusion in Supreme's Fall '10 show package, the Argentina native looks poised to expand her portfolio.

NEW GIRLS!

February 7, 2010 in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

EXCLUSIVE! Casting director Michelle Lee’s casting shots of her top new girls for the AW1o NY shows.

sedene-blake.jpg

Sedene Blake

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->