Self Service #31 Fall/Winter 09/10 : Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis by Juergen Teller

There is another cover with a naked Hannelore Knuts but only 1000 copies were printed and it doesn't seem to be out yet.
ONLY 1000 COPIES !?
I hope I can get Hannelore's cover !!! :boxer:

the secound cover is always hard to get, as i know. there is one popular (and its less interesting) available everywhere, and one quite rare. so far all this 1000 copies thing is just a promotional event to create a false rush around the issue...

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think the special cover is only limited to 100 copies (not 1000), and as OFR told me, Self Service will keep them to themselves...

Thanks for the list MissMagAddict. I love that story. I love Emmanuelle Alt!

I like the stylist/designer photos. especially emmanuelle alt's and decarnin's. they have the same type of lamp in their office! but emmanuelle's is white. I wonder who makes these lamps...?

It's the Pipistrello lamp by Gae Aulenti.

Limited edition of 160 copies numbered and signed by Juergen Teller, contains a photo print.
- 102 questions for Juergen Teller by Nobuyoshi Araki, Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, Helmut Lang, Stephano Pilati, Charlotte Rampling, Vivienne Westwood, Bernard Willhelm...

Colette.Fr

...what kind of pictures of JUERGEN TEELR are in this issue?
any previews possible?!

thank you very much!

uhuh and secound cover goes only for 160 EUR
not bad promo-action... same content but Х8 from the original price for dumb cover and Teller sign... only for true (nuts) collectors.

upd: i just would like to know, since when teller became so exlusively expensive photographer, but not from cliens , just for his fans, just look up: his last book feauturing advertising for Marc Jacobs is limited edition and selling for (!) 120 eur each copy- and its official price, btw, almost everywhere its already out of stoock (when its only out in july) and now dedication of the full issue of bi-mounthly magazine with special edition for 160 eur... thats financial chrisis phenomenon- when contributor earn money not on selling and working for magazines and exhibitions, but for the large audience- his fans...

Preview of Devon's editorial
29yqnly.png

onemanagement.com

I like better the second cover
and I like Devon
Can't wait to see the issue....

issue 31 + special print of juergen teller for 160 € is far too much.
there is no information given about size, printing details, edition and so on. once more: the edition is said to be limited by 160 - thats far too much.

compare the prieces to other editions - it seems that this offer is indeed only for really juergen teller fans.

I love that a naked Hannelore (who looks stunning by the way) poses next to a picture of the pope.

Didn't like it at all. Hannelore, Elisabeth and Yuri in the typical Teller shoots. Boring to death and very uninspirational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->