Self Service #57 F/W 2022.23 by Larissa Hofmann & Alasdair McLellan

So I finally got my copy this weekend. My boyfriend got it for me while I was on vacation. My copy has no masthead or any cover lines. Just the image. Is that normal? Does anybody else has that too?

My copy contains all the pages you mentioned. That's strange. Maybe a binding mistake? By cover line did you mean the opening pages of each fashion story?

I remember for issue 53 (Fall/Winter 2020), the first batch of printed copies all had printing mistake in the magazine editor interview section: two same pages appeared twice so the other two pages missing. I even contacted Ezra on Instagram and he told me that was the biggest printing mistake for them. And they re-printed corrected copies afterwards and I happened to get another one.

My copy contains all the pages you mentioned. That's strange. Maybe a binding mistake? By cover line did you mean the opening pages of each fashion story?

I remember for issue 53 (Fall/Winter 2020), the first batch of printed copies all had printing mistake in the magazine editor interview section: two same pages appeared twice so the other two pages missing. I even contacted Ezra on Instagram and he told me that was the biggest printing mistake for them. And they re-printed corrected copies afterwards and I happened to get another one.
Thanks, I meant that the cover has no logo or cover lines. Just the image.

Thanks, I meant that the cover has no logo or cover lines. Just the image.

Ah I see. Then it might be an engraving mistake? Anyway, hope you enjoy the issue!

Ah I see. Then it might be an engraving mistake? Anyway, hope you enjoy the issue!
Yes, it must be an engraving mistake or something. I kinda like it like that.

I really enjoy the issue. Really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->