Self Service Fall / Winter 12.13 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Mario Sorrenti

Can't wait for more of her ever so enlightening interviews where she talks about her horses, books she's read, horses, something she studied, horses. An 18th century relic.

And when it comes to looks she's more in the Jessical Biel category at this point.

Haven't been interested in Self Service in so long that I'm not one bit surprised.

these images remind me of her Vogue Paris cover... almost like they could be from the same photo shoot.

what the heck is this? I normally get self service and i admire their more natural approach to covers, but this feels so out of context for them. I do not like this change. I wonder what the content will be like.

Can't wait for more of her ever so enlightening interviews where she talks about her horses, books she's read, horses, something she studied, horses. An 18th century relic.

And when it comes to looks she's more in the Jessical Biel category at this point.

Haven't been interested in Self Service in so long that I'm not one bit surprised.

Hahahah, yes she is rather like a Jane Austen character. I used to find her intriguing, but less and less so... Better someone like Keira Knightley, who can shake off the period-piece vibes and come down to earth now and again

The rest

F13492862561495681_16.jpg

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Model: Charlotte Casiraghi
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
I guess some are just outtakes and but others will be included in the editorial

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

SELF SERVICE FALL/WINTER 2012

Models:
Hilary Rhoda, Karlie Kloss, Constance Jablonski and Daphne Groeneveld
Photographed by: Venetia Scott
Styled by: Venetia Scott
Hair by: Sebastien Richard
Makeup by: Sharon Dowsett

clmus.com

How much is Self Service? I want it just for that ed, Daphne looks soooooo good!

^ It's around 20 Euro plus in most of Europe, but I think it's a bit more expensive (e.g. £20+) in the UK.

There's nothing remotely exciting in this issue once again, but the last Fall issue was at least packed with editorial content, so I'll hold out on hopefully seeing one or two more stories.

I wouldn't have guessed that was Mario's work. The editorial just doesn't look like his work at all. The 1st cover, the wider one, I actually quite like. I saw it on the news stand the other day and it grabbed me. It looks pretty average as a small jpg though. THe close up cover just looks wrong.

Alasdair McLellan and Lara's story is too beautiful for words but my favourite of the mag is Venetia Scott's. So ****ing cool.

Nice issue. I really like all the eds, especially, Venetia Scott's! Some of the shots in Charlotte's ed would have made a much better cover.

I would like to mention that this isn't the first time Self Service has had royalty appear on the cover or in the magazine...

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis was photographed by Juergen Teller for one of the F/W 2009 covers. :wink:

Anyways, the Venetia Scott editorial is everything and more. :wub:

I am quite underwhelmed by most of the other content, though. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->