Selita Ebanks

Selita Ebanks arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar party hosted by Graydon Carter held at Sunset Tower on February 27, 2011 in West Hollywood, California

zimbio

Does anyone have the Teen Vogue cover that Selita appeared on, she has mentioned it in interviews, TIA.

Does anyone have the Teen Vogue cover that Selita appeared on, she has mentioned it in interviews, TIA.
According to Styleite, "After doing a cover shoot for Teen Vogue, she was called into the main Vogue offices and wore corduroys, a plaid shirt and a pair of Tims, which apparently didn’t impress Ms. Anna Wintour, who dismissed her immediately. Selita’s cover for Vogue never ran and she has not been shot for the magazine since." (Oct 2010)

And this was back when she's was 17, exactly 10 years ago! I think she's been officially ban from Vogue.

Rebecca Taylor Meatpacking District Store Opening Party in New York City - March 23, 2011

skins.be

BCBGMAXAZRIA and Harper’s Bazaar host shopping event, New York, America – 24 Mar 2011.

modelcandids

I think she is an ok model but has a great personality so it helps her move in the fashion world. I just wish that she would stop the "blowing kisses" everytime she is on the red carpet. This isnt Victoria Secret.

^When that happens, the person is usually responding to a request by the photographers.

Selita Ebanks is pictured during '8th Annual New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance' held at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in New York, NY, USA on April 12, 2011.
Source: modelcandids.com
1 of 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Selita Ebanks is pictured during '8th Annual New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance' held at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in New York, NY, USA on April 12, 2011.
Source: modelcandids.com
2 of 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->