Semia

nijuyanah

Reaction score
Been a long time since I was so intrigued by a new girl. But seeing her test shots on fashiondoesitbetter (well, where else could it be - Penny & Maud just now their thing :wink:) I was immediately taken by Semia. Her eyes and that very special face- and ear-shape make it for me :heart: A bit troll-like. But with a cute, girly touch to it.

Can't wait to see her growing and developing (and as she still looks quite young to me, this should be no problem)
Height: 173
Bust: 81
Waist:
Hips:

mariemaud.canalblog

Her tests by Roma Milov:
mmcrop.jpg
iy32hv.jpg

jfw3n9.jpg
2vuejyo.jpg

k9xc2f.jpg
4kb388.jpg

14iismh.jpg
mtoy2o.jpg

same source

Was a kind of crazy day, hectic all the way and bringing new surprises every two or three hours. Quite like it but wish we had more time left to drop some longer updates on FDIB. Well, major short story tonight is dedicated to Semia, tiny cutie from Aquarelle Models in Moscow. Not more than 5'8 high but full of good energy when it comes to expressing herself on pictures. Obvious talents for modeling, combined to peculiar features that could barely be overlooked by anyone seeking unusual beauty across Europe and around the world.

After a detailed introduction with Roma Milova's test, showing in deep the geniune editorial vibe of Semia, let's have a look at the girl hiding behind the performer. And there was nothing better than big size, high res digitals without make-up, without stylish tricks. Semia as if she was sitting on the sofa next to us, larger than life. Regardless if she's the one you were looking for or if she caught your attention all of a sudden, there is something singular enough in her looks not to be worth a 10+ pics, 2 paragraphs entry here. Even at 5'8.

^ & I love this girl. She's literally someone i'd call one in a million :crush: :heart:

Gorgeous face, her eyes look really strong :heart: Love her chin too :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->