Sergio Hudson F/W 2024.25 New York

why even spend money showing this Jones New York Black Friday promo collection.

Too many looks for him to handle and this is some horrible makeup and hair. I get that he goes for the va-va-voom glam look but you need skilled hands to really pull it off.

Admittedly though, he's getting better. Because he tries so hard and so intensely with this certain look, it makes the flaws and outliers stand out more than usual. Get rid of the houndstooth, the denim (or make it better) and get rid of those corset/bustier tops with the change in makeup and hair and this would be way better.

Jessica Stam needs to choose her jobs better. She walked in this C list show, with c list models and not even opened or closed. LoL I think she has the power to refuse some brands.. And i think PG doesnt like her.

Last edited:
I dont mind this at all its obviously targeted to a specific client and most importantly is well made. The hair and makeup on the other hand were a mess.

He has talent and I think with proper guidance can have a brand. It does look a bit cheap at times and goes into costume territory. I can almost see the vision but then i get a bit lost.

Maybe I have a soft spot and thus a bit of bias with this person for some reason but there is something endearing in the messiness of it. I feel like we are at the beginnings of seeing someone who could be successful. He just needs a bit of time to get all of the ingredients together.

Jessica Stam needs to choose her jobs better. She walked in this C list show, with c list models and not even opened or closed. LoL I think she has the power to refuse some brands.. And i think PG doesnt like her.
I actually like it when big models support up and coming designers. It obviously wasnt for the money and I wouldnt call them C list models either, there were cameos from some of the most successful models. Calling Veronica Webb, Maria Borges, Lameka Fox, Ysauni or Eniko C list is honestly blasphemous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->