Shala Monroque (November 2009 - September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting link to her blog, I didnt realise she had one. Honestly its so beautiful and simple and such an inspiration, I cant remember the last time I got excited over such a simple thing!

it just keeps getting better and better....

Shala-Monroque-jason-wu.jpg

(source: redcarpet-fashionawards.com)

Starting a petition to get Shala named : best dressed woman of the year. She's beyond fantastic.

Her jacket is so gorgeous :heart: :heart:
Do you guys think she will work with Dasha on her new magazine ? I mean an art mag with a strong fashion influence, screams Shala to me :lol:

Her jacket is so gorgeous :heart: :heart:
Do you guys think she will work with Dasha on her new magazine ? I mean an art mag with a strong fashion influence, screams Shala to me :lol:

i suspect she has her sights set higher than that.

She has a great style and wears Prada perfectly; but girl, do something with that forehead :doh:

I'm so confused by her luxe lifestyle...if she only dates rich men then where is this lifestyle coming from all year-round? A husband is one thing, but a boyfriend keeping her so comfortable? Eh...

I'm so confused by her luxe lifestyle...if she only dates rich men then where is this lifestyle coming from all year-round? A husband is one thing, but a boyfriend keeping her so comfortable? Eh...
you really do have a point!i've been wondering this exact thing for quite a while

you really do have a point!i've been wondering this exact thing for quite a while

i think they're boyfriend and girlfriend in the way that carrie and mr. big are boyfriend and girlfriend. the all-but-married sense. also, mr. gagosian is not just wealthy. he's the top gallerist in the world. he turnsover over a billion dollars in art a year. it's hard to ascertain his personal net worth because he owns so much art.

From an article on Shala in this months Vogue Australia :flower:

Having made the switch from art consultant to fashion editor, Monroque left her post at Pop earlier this year together with editor-in-chief Dasha Zhukova, the equally glamorous Russian entrepreneur, to collaborate on a start-up magazine entitled Garage Jain. She describes the new venture, set to launch in September, as "a free thinking magazine on fashion, art and culture".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->