Shalom Harlow

scan01370pp.jpg

I know this is very off-topic but does anyone have any clips of Helena christensen? I'd be really gratefull, she's my favourite.:wink:

This is my favorite image of the whole bunch. Shalom looks like a Hindu goddess here! :D :D :D

scan01385hs.jpg

Her face is absolute perfection ! :heart: Was it her in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days ?

funnyfan said:
Hi guys... sorry I was gone for so long! But I promise to post more eds (Testino ones if I can find them :D) this weekend.

And thank you, Jennifer, so much for those sexy, sexy pics of Shalom on the runway! She's sooo amazing there!
:wink: THANK YOUU!!! is the best ed of Shalom with Testino y loved thanks she work much with Testino is one of the five model favorites of he. byee ans thanks

I'm glad you guys liked the editorial! I'll put more up soon! :wink:

Doesn't Shalom have the most perfect and unique-looking face ever? I swear, I could stare at it forever and never get tired of looking at it!

chanel%202,%20Shalom%20Harlow,%20forgrund.jpg

If anyone has large versions of these, I'll be VERY thankful!

sml19980901b010.jpg

sml19980901b007.jpg

sml19980901b006.jpg

sml19980901b004.jpg

Shalom Harlow is starring in the new Blumarine ads! Scans will come later! :D

funnyfan said:

Doesn't Shalom have the most perfect and unique-looking face ever? I swear, I could stare at it forever and never get tired of looking at it!

Who have editorials of Shalom Harlow by Mario Testino in Vogue-Uk, Vogue-Usa and Vogue-France ? thanks in advance i need eds from this magazine byeee:P

testinofan said:
funnyfan said:

Who have editorials of Shalom Harlow by Mario Testino in Vogue-Uk, Vogue-Usa and Vogue-France ? thanks in advance i need eds from this magazine byeee:P

Erm... I'll try, but I don't know if I can find them, or recognize Mario's work. Here's hoping. :wink:

Here's Shalom Harlow for Blumarine in Spring of 2005.

Oh, Shalom, how I love thee. She has the incredible ability to add the most balletic grace and movement to so many ad campaigns-- an ability that most younger models absolutely lack. And she just rocks so hard in this one.

GO SHALOM!
:woot::woot::woot:

strawbutterb said:
ShalomHarlow-006.m.jpg

Famous Vogue Pic...

this pic is so great....one of the best i've ever seen of her!
was this in french vogue?....what year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"