Shandi Sullivan

She's cute,but only cause of her personality.I think she looks very
" average " and there is no way you can ever call her a supermodel :wink:

she has the height and the body. but i think she is incredibly plain looking. she looks better au-natural though, as opposed to being all dolled up.

she should have won... especially now since poor yoanna got practically nowhere (someone plz prove me wrong :() and I wonder why IMG isn't taking another risk...

i adore shandi!!! i rooted for her through out ANTM 2 and i'm glad she didn't totally drop out into obsurity after the show ended. she looks good, i'm so happy for her!!!

Originally posted by jadedomega@Dec 3 2004, 02:41 PM
Soo Beautiful

Shandibeau.jpg

[snapback]449384[/snapback]​
I think that's the best I've ever seen her look. I could have sworn she worked at the Walgreen's here in Kansas City, where she's from. There's a Broadway street here, too.

she looks cute there, but i swear she looks like the offspring of ann coulter :ninja:, which is.. well words fail me about that b*tch :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by AlexN@Dec 3 2004, 09:11 PM
I think that's the best I've ever seen her look. I could have sworn she worked at the Walgreen's here in Kansas City, where she's from. There's a Broadway street here, too.
[snapback]449985[/snapback]​

well...i only know she works there because i saw her, so i dont think it would make a difference if it were broadway street in kc.

Originally posted by Frostelized@Dec 4 2004, 12:41 AM
She looks like a prostitute in those first photos, Jaded!! :lol:
[snapback]450216[/snapback]​

awww, oh well, I'm just glad to hear news from her.

Actually, Romina has always remembered me of Shandi! :D

doublepost :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiccestlavie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->