Sharina Gutierrez

Originally posted by Nemova@Apr 28th, 2004 - 1:15 pm
She's so pretty! But too young..
Creepy how they gave her a teddy bear in that one picture... :unsure:

Yeah, this little girl model trend can be a little sketch sometimes ... :o
But she is veeery pretty :flower:

I also think that she is very pretty...but only for teen modeling right now. She looks 12.

wow what a look. I think most phillipinos are mainly in music videos.

Favorite things: ...I also am a lover of K9s

:lol:

She looks more Delia's than Vogue, I think. Not because of her age, just her look.

She has such lovely, thick, pretty hsir! I agree with everyone above that she is quite pretty but definitely looks very young. I think she would be well received in the Junior/Miss market, however, as girls could relate to a model who is obviously of their own age. Perhaps she will move into higher end stuff as she matures. She is certain to grow up to be a gorgeous woman.

She's cute, but not high fashion in my opinion... delia's is right!

Melanie Marquez made it big two decades ago I think. She's the only Filipina who did. SHarina's too young... I predict that she'll be ready at 17.

Yeah, a lot of us appear in music videos, mostly rap and hiphop ones.

Originally posted by Anais@Apr 29th, 2004 - 4:56 am
what is Delia´s??? And she IS holding a teddy in one of the photos...http://www.models.com/model_culture/model_of_week/Sharina/1.html

enough is enough :angry: :unsure:
It is a retail store that also has a large catalog that mostly is geared towards teenage girls. What sashatheelf was probably saying when she said that she wished they would hire her was that they pay good $$$! Most retail stores pay very well! And Delias had a good reputation. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->