Sharon Kavjian

She was a true standout at C. Kane...agreed with waffles about her and Marc Jacobs!

I really like this girl, and hope she'll book some amazing shows in Europe!

SharonKKane.jpg

Picture from insideout.topshop.com/blog

Looking great. I liked her look at C. Kane especially.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is gorgeous no doubt, but I have to say I prefer her in print than runway.

Me too. it sounds silly but she's almost too pretty on the runway..:mellow: there's something more unique about her in print. having said that, i love her at christopher kane.. i think the hair and makeup bring out something special :heart: if the dresses or styling are too pretty i think she tends to look a bit too cutesy.

There's something so lovely and elegant about her on the runway. Certainly one of my favourites of the season :heart:

jaegss1007659196746.jpg
jaegss1007689201778.jpg

jaegss1007719206962.jpg
jaegss1007799788764.jpg

jaegss1014022345737.jpg
jaegss1014072240874.jpg

catwalking

She was defenietely phenomenal at Kane. The nonchalant hair added something... well, nonchalant to her look :wub::lol: Even though she's wearing pink dress, she isn't loosing anything and isn't turning too cute. Actually, it's understandable she's may be looking "too pretty" sometimes because of her quite pouty lips.. But for me she adds some kind of her own "edge" and I like her both on the runway and print ^_^ Just like at Jeager - when her face isn't bothered by anything, she shines! :heart:

And on to Milan...

sharon_kavjian.jpg

models.com

sharon_kavjian_.jpg

^She sure did and boy am I glad :clap:

I think she's on exclusive, but since Prada is on the first day now I guess nothing is certain...

^ Same here... Would not have recognise her at first sight, she looks like an echoe to Freja there, which is quite interesting though

No comments on the collection, but I like Sharon's hair like this. She would've been great at Marc Jacobs :innocent:

style.com
I adore her hair like this too, with the eyerings that are beautiful on her ( not sure how it would look on someone else but on her, just perfect :heart:) And I agree, Marc Jacobs' pierrot dolls styling would have been perfect for her

I love the contrast between her tiny pretty face and her statuesque impressive profile... :wub:

I didn't see it either! :blush: But that's so great and totally deserved :heart::clap:

^Alas, not even a girl as pretty as Sharon could make such a monstrosity attractive. Full marks for trying though.^_^

Yay, well done for Sharon - may this be just the beginning of a wonderful career.^_^

Her pouty lips make her look like a beautiful but petulant child, i love it!

I'm so happy for Sharon that she did Prada!

I met her outside Topshop Unique and Richard Nicoll and she is incredibly nice. I think she was with her mother. It was really nice to see that her mum goes with her to the shows and stuff. I didn't know who she was so I asked her about the shows she did and I could just tell she would get something really big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"