Sharon Kavjian

I just discovered her, this girl is gorgeous :cry:
Fendi S/S 10 Milan
sharon.jpg

sharon1.jpg

catwalking.com (Please don't hotlink. Thank you! ^_^)

She grows on me with each show. How she looked so amazing in that Fendi makeup is beyond me, but she shines :wub:

Missoni SS/10 Milan
bwFMr.jpg

twitpic.com/mrjoezee via Flashbang

The first outfit at Fendi is fabulous on her, I don't know why, but such a romantic clothes suit her perfectly :wub: And now Missoni! :clap:

Missoni S/S 10 Milan (C)

sharonc.jpg

catwalking.com (Please don't hotlink. Thank you! ^_^)

Amazing at both shows today. Love how the Missoni hair matches her eyebrows, if you see what I mean? :lol:

2dj2o7.jpg
2r7snfb.jpg

29wf2e.jpg
i6gjo3.jpg

style.it

i don't know about this angry stare she gives on the runway. it doesn't give me that empowered, i am woman vibe.. it's just sort of depressing and mean.. :mellow: :lol: she looks so much better backstage where she's not frowning so much.

I'm in love with that last photo where she is looking back over her shoulder.

I agree with both the last posts. I do kind of like the mean thing for sometimes (that second Fendi shot for example) but she looks so cute when she's (comparatively) relaxed backstage, especially in that over-the-shoulder shot. I only recently noticed this girl but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her!

This girl is totally fascinating. The way her nose and mouth are shaped... I've never seen that before. :heart:

Really digging Sharon's look....her lips and nose look like they were carved by a sculptor! An exquisite beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->