Sharon Stone for Dior Skincare

xEmma2k5x

Reaction score
From vogue.co.uk

SHARON STONE FOR DIOR
spacer.gif
CHRISTIAN DIOR confirmed today that Sharon Stone is the new face of its Capture skincare line. "I think every woman turns to the French woman for their beauty secrets," the actress and humanitarian worker said recently. "Who is more chic than Dior?" Stone, who has never before collaborated with a beauty brand, will star in a worldwide print and television campaign throughout 2006. "Sharon Stone was chosen because of her worldwide appeal as a beautiful and desirable woman in her forties, who is clever and independent," Claude Martinez, president and ceo of Parfums Christian Dior, said. "Sharon says that she feels 'more beautiful today than at 20' and I was thrilled to hear this," added Ruth Newton Jones, managing director of Parfums Christian Dior UK and Ireland. "There are so many women in the UK in the 40+ age group who will identify with her and who are also enjoying the benefits of taking good care of their skin. This is very much the philosophy behind Capture, to give women luxurious, effective and pampering products to help keep their skin looking just as beautiful." Mother-of-two Stone will soon be seen on cinema screens starring in the Basic Instinct sequel, Risk Addiction, which is due for general release in the spring next year. (October 4 2005, PM)

That's not bad, but it's not good either. Looks like every other cosmetics ad celebrities do.

^yeah, i saw it in a mag the other day, its rather boring, nothing special really. they should have picked a model instead....

these billboards are all over the place here. sharon looks beautiful and 'more beautiful today than at 20' is actually the slogan for Capture. i don't know anything about the product but maybe it's addressed to 40+ women so a young model wouldn't be appropriate. i don't know

she's obviously had so much work done, it's such a bad choice for a spokesperson.

i thought she was saying she hadn't had any surgery. i'm really bad at telling who's had surgery and who hasn't. i like to believe people look great naturally :blush:

Urban Stylin said:
i cant wait! remember her ads in catwoman
that was such an amaizng thing, only reason i cant say that the movie sucks....

I think its the fact that her face is so still and botoxed... I like the pose though, but it reminds me a bit of Diane Kruger.

i like them. she's old skool and that's what the skincare is targeted for.

im over having flawless 10yr old looking girls posing for mature skincare.

Elle Russian March 2007
from mag_lib comm @ lj

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->