Sharon Tate

fvk-003.jpg

www.sharontate.info/

This is from Polanski's "Fearless Vampire Killers" - she didn't have many lines in it, it was more a "gorgeous love-interest" part that she had.
It's a really hilarious, quirky, odd movie. Funny in a very random and sometimes disturbing way ^_^ watch it if you haven't

sharon-tate-028-img.jpg
<google
by the way, dont recommend a gogle search on her, some of the pictures are extremly gruesome...its sick that pictures of the dead can just be posted online like that

^Thanks for the warning. I had to find pictures for a Hurricane Katrina presentation and I'm now permanently and emotionally scarred from some of the images on google. :(

I grew up admiring her and Grace kelly, for everything they did, because they were my moms idols when when she was young!!:P But my favorite was and always will be Sharon. I dont know why! Maybe it was because of her mona lisa smile :cry:that will always be missed!!

And her are some fun facts...
-She was burried in her favorite dress, a blue Pucci dress:cry:
-her favorite make up was vaseline! she even kept some little jars of vaselin i her car!!!
-her Wardrobe was full of Gucci and Valentino.
-And she also loved Chanel handbags.
-The "head-police" that investigated her case said that he never had a case like hers, were nobaody had anything bad to say about the victim. Everything that was said about her was how beautiful and sweet her soul was..

And here are some pics that i got from
sharon-tate.org
www.allstarz.org/users/sharontate
and ebay

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been told I look like her. I'm very lucky I s'pose. She had great sense of style. Way ahead of her time. I'll find some pictures to post when I'm finished studying.

That swimsuit in #26! :woot: The cutest I've ever seen! I want it!

she looks so adorable in that all-black outfit in #26. :heart: thanks for posting, mina.

manzana said:
sharon-tate-028-img.jpg
<google
by the way, dont recommend a gogle search on her, some of the pictures are extremly gruesome...its sick that pictures of the dead can just be posted online like that

Thanks for the warning. I had no idea. I've read a few books on the murders, but there hasn't been a book about Sharon. I've seen an "E! True Hollywood Story" on her, but it didn't give much insight at all. I have read that she wasn't very intelligent, but I think that is false. She was very young at the time of her death.
Also, thank you very much for posting that photo. Sharon was so beautiful...and had a gorgeous figure to boot. I have a bunch of photos of her I saved to disc. I will post them soon. They are all HQ too!

I love Sharon Tate! In the pic where she's pregnant and in a bikini is just timeless. It looks like it could've been taken today. She really was a natural beauty. She didn't need a ton of makeup. I really love the Sixties look.

some more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Mina K, you must give the source for your pictures you post here or else I will have to delete them.

hello,

before i saw the warning on the google search i did search and i am shocked because i cant believe they put online pictures like that.
having no mercy with people close to her and even with roman to whom with this tragedy they distroy his life, because his wife and his baby were killed.
its a moral matter here.
but anyway thanks for the beautiful pics on her and the articles
she is adorable and such a beauty!

Orchide said:
Mina K, you must give the source for your pictures you post here or else I will have to delete them.

oops sorry
my sources

Ebay
gettyimages
sharontate.org
sharontate.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana