Sharon Wauchob F/W 10.11 Paris

d25.jpg

catwalking

I love this dress SO MUCH :heart:

I can see a really good job done here; shapes, textures, cutting; everything is perfectly combined

it's simply beautiful...

this season is turning out to be full of surprises...
the good stuff is turning up in so many unexpected places...

love it---:heart:

thanks for the thread inaya...

unbelievable! :crush: .the things I'd do one of these jackets and coats..
I definitely see influences of other designers somewhere but not overwhelmingly so, this actually, the leather dresses with the fringed detailing reminded me more of her, she's always had that kind of liquid effect in her clothes.. and it's never harsh, which is what separate her from others that might be going on similar ways. I don't know.. I think she executed this with all the elements she's known for and the result is truly beautiful.

thanks for sharing, Inaya!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dress is really amazing with the movement, I was at the show....
The final with all the girls in those dresses is absoulutely amazing. The details is absoulutely amazing , it's soft but yet having the tough and strong feeling

I love absolutely everything except the shoes. Those I'm not sure about yet. But the leather dresses, the shredded pieces... it's all beautiful.

Overt Owens styling and Pugh fringe-slash work. I suppose her prices are reasonable so it is another market but still...

there are really nice things. 1st looks in particular...but to me, something's missing

love all the details but i agree with what someone said earlier about feeling like ive seen it all before..

ooooh, i really like this. i don't follow her work but this is really getting me interested

Gorgeous. The dress on Tao and the first dress in post 2 are my favorite.

I really love all the tough leather pieces. the lattice/shredding detail is really stunning. :heart:

anyone who follows my posts at all knows that sharon wauchob is designing for my girl with those shredded dresses. new, old, fresh, stale. that dress is the type of dress that will make its way onto my girl with martini in hand and teetering heels on her feet. with that said, in the absence of phi, it's clear that we have others rushing to fill that void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->