Sharon Wauchob Resort 2015

marcBarna

Reaction score
“Now that the brand’s codes are getting well known, it’s time to push a little bit,” Sharon Wauchob said as she explained her resort collection. Lace continued to be a focal point for the designer: She used a French version that looked like jacquard for short black dresses with pleated panels, and a lace pattern gave visual texture to silk dresses and tops. Looking to the Twenties as inspiration, Wauchob worked lingerie dresses that veered flapper and paired them with tweed coats that looked as comfortable as robes. Easy and playful, her silhouettes balanced refined femininity with boyish casualness and were worn with her new accessories line — embroidered sneakers, flat sandals and Mongolian fur tote bags.

WWD

Her collections have been exceptional lately, and this seems no exception. It's still not up on Style.com, dying to see it all!

Glorious, easily one of the best collections of the Resort season :wub:

style.com

:heart::woot: GAH!! This is outrageously good, HeatherAnne. Thank you for posting the rest of it. Dreamy and sophisticated at once. :wub:

every single bit of this is just breath taking. Its so easy and relaxed yet so sexy at the same time. I would love to see tons of women in these pieces.

Gorgeous. :heart: :heart:.
Just gorgeous how strong and yet so delicate and sensual this collection is. It's the ultimate femininaty and effotrless sexiness. The allure of these clothes is remarkable. I love the combination of graphic prints, sheer, lace, tweed and feather. It looks so easy. A very complete and brilliant collection.

i agree with everyone here; this collection definitely hits the mark when it comes to balancing stark and sexy. it's so nicely done. i'm loving the graphic black and white prints.

GOD this is just so, so good. gorgeous, sensual, light, strong, etc. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->