waucss1000331320140.jpg
waucss1000501345955.jpg

waucss1000691427953.jpg
waucss1000871460753.jpg

catwalking

It's really look beautiful...
I interested to see more

She shows how lace can be made to look modern...stays true to herself.^_^

I really like this! it's so beautiful and instead of being over the top she manages to make all the materials work together

As a whole, it's gorgeous and the lace applique works beautifully with the transparent areas. That is my favorite part of the collection; such beautiful pieces. Some silhouettes are a little trendy, though. Mainly the trouser/jckt. looks. It pains me to say it but 'very Marant-esque', unfortunately. :ninja:

Still, it's beautiful but there is something missing for me... a quality that is abundant in her other works... I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's lacking here.

I like the supersized lace type work - very good!

it's really lovely and really romantic....the laces are gorgeous. they look like they're more a needle-point technique??

Some silhouettes are a little trendy, though. Mainly the trouser/jckt. looks. It pains me to say it but 'very Marant-esque', unfortunately. :ninja:
Yes.. the shoulder pads+jodhpurs, would be too funny if Alt was behind this :lol:.. Sharon said recently that jodhpurs were her bestseller last season so I guess it's only natural that she's hanging on to them while they're still relevant, the inclusion of shoulder pads is what's beyond me, she talked about timeless pieces and excuse me, but I give them a couple of years at most before everyone denies every wearing them. :ninja:

I love the lace and the pieces with the hanging crystals.. in general, it's good but it does feel a lot more commercial, the presentation alone is a magazine winner.. but, I don't know, she's been doing her own thing for such a long time that who could blame her for deciding to enjoy more profits and exposure.. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->