Sharon Wauchob S/S 2021 London

I like that her vision here is so instantly recognisable. Flowy and sensitive without being whimsical. And what's also great is that the editing was done just right. So often designers can get a bit carried away with elements and run it for too long (see the male Kardashian!)
Love every single piece here. It's confident, grown-up and thought through.

^ 100%

The pleated (wrinkled?) coats are divine.. the kind of piece that has always elevated her work and made it so different from anybody else. The lace tops and the feathery and polka dots dress are also lovely.. very feminine without looking cheesy or frilly. I really wish they had gone for different hair, and maybe even model, I think the collection is good but that hair in particular adds some helmet-y vibe that overwhelms every look a bit.

I've missed her in the past seasons so I'm glad that, in a pandemic and with all the no-shows, somehow she decided to show and brighten up fashion a bit :heart:.. seeing independent designers still working and delivering what they do best gives me more hope in fashion than a stellar collection by some corporate house.. or a magazine issue wanting to convey 'hope'.

Third that, feel like this lookbook is way more exciting than the fashion we've seen most sending down the runways the past few years. The details here are out of this world romantic.

Modern romantic, such a deft hand with texture and detail. The sponge-like skirt, the coat mentioned by Mullet, the lacy ensemble and the one with fringe are so unique and simple.

The garments here could pare well with an infinity of garments and at the same time remain recognizable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->