Sheer tights F/W 05.06

softgrey said:
tights are opaque and semi-opaque...:flower:
*except maybe in england where they call everything tights it seems...:huh:

Correct...we do, except from 'stockings' :wink:

I think that both sheer and opaque looks good depending on what you're wearing with them, for nightwear I would prefer sheer though

I got a pair of sheer tights today... in black.... :blush: Loving it...!

I would actually like to have a pair of lacetights

LucindaMay said:
Could you wear sheer in the humid hot summer months?

you could...but for me this just seems like it would turn into a big sticky slimy disgusting problem very quickly :unsure:

and i personally like bare legs in summer, but if someone can pull it off- them more power to 'em! i think sheer with shorts would be super if done carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimkhuu said:
Sheer tights are quite sexy in my opinion, you can easily see through the shape of the knees, which I find very intriguing. I think sheer tights go hand in hand very well with the minimalism trend and black trend, much more than opaque tights...

I think they are extremely sexy. It gives you a peek of the skin, but not too obvious. It suggests the shape of a leg very well, too, which is just very erotic. I like them! B)

I wanted to wear sheer hosiery yesterday, they would have worked so well with my highwaisted pencil skirt, but I couldn't find a single pair from my closet

I had to go and buy new ones today. luckily they cost like nothing...

Urd they do cost nothing,but they also last a day:lol: !!

They are definitely the only option with certain looks though...

i like the idea in theory . . .
just in practice i feel tht they're really unflattering
unless yr going to wear heels / you just have amazingly skinny toned legs . .
:ermm:

I'm fine with nude sheers, but there's something about dark coloured sheer tights that I find :sick:

They've only been worn by yucky old tarts around these parts for such a long time that I could never imagine myself wearing them without feeling cheap.

They seem to make skinny legs even skinner and bonier, and chubby legs look piggish. I'd love to see some people on the street wearing them so well it will change my opinion, but I doubt I'll ever, ever pull on a pair of sheer black tights in my life....

I am loving those sheer BLACK tights...
I don't think I've ever seen anyone around here wearing those before.

At the moment I'm actually liking sheer tights (or stockings, whatever you want to call them) more than the opaque ones, they actually look really cool with denim. I'm not crazy about the colorful ones but I love them in black and grey.

hm.. right now I like opaque tights better than sheer, but both could work.

Oh dear, I hate sheer black tights :shock: In the UK, these tights are usually called 'barely black', and my best friend and I have always hated barely black tights with a passion.
If they were only slightly sheer and pretty dark, I probably wouldn't mind them. But I hate that greyish tone that the majority seem to give to legs!
Also, my legs are really slim and I hate the way they look in sheer tights. I really can't see my legs in anything other than opaque tights, or bare naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->