Sheikha Mozah

well i guess its because there isnt much places to go out there is there? and i think middle easterns generally have better skin than the west because of the harsh weather so their skin is thicker...and added to the fact money can do wonders:lol:

you will be surprised that the vast majority of women in the arabian gulf are obsessed about herbal skin treatments and home recipes much more than skincare products. they do purchase tons of makeup as well..which does more harm to the skin.
but yea I think arabic skin is thicker than western skin- which explains why we don't wrinkle as fast . :P

Last edited by a moderator:
that princess is very beautiful !!
love her with Madame Albanel (ex Ministry of Culture, in Fr) ...

is there some pictures of Mozah's daughter Sheikha al Mayassa (???) from ROTA event ?

and isn't there Cher on the "royal" table ???

unfortunately I could not find pictures of Sheikha Al Mayassa from the event.
and yes that's Cher. :flower:

you will be surprised that the vast majority of women in the arabian gulf are obsessed about herbal skin treatments and home recipes much more than skincare products. they do purchase tons of makeup as well..which does more harm to the skin.
but yea I think arabic skin is thicker than western skin- which explains why we don't wrinkle as fast . :P

Yeah i read somewhere that the older generation wear metal gear on their faces like the givenchy inspiration, which protects them from sunlight?

Arab women have thicker skin?!?! Really didnt know that...Does that go for all Arab women?? The middle east is a very big place lol
I think Arab women generally are obsessed with beautifing themselves. Ive been in the middle east ( the gulf) for awhile now and Ive realised that you can find 10 salons down one street and that is no exaggeration.

how old is princess amira? couldn't find much about her on the net.

Arab women have thicker skin?!?! Really didnt know that...Does that go for all Arab women?? The middle east is a very big place lol
I think Arab women generally are obsessed with beautifing themselves. Ive been in the middle east ( the gulf) for awhile now and Ive realised that you can find 10 salons down one street and that is no exaggeration.

absolutely, when you by Arab mean middle eastern women. and no matter what age they are, they will continue to do so. my grandma is 84 and still applies some lipstick and draws her eyebrows. and of course she still gets her hair coloured. i really love that about them. they care.

i don't think that middle eastern women in general have thicker skin. Though, when you go to e.g. Marrocco, there are people who have more "black" in them. Their skin doesn't look that dark, but their facial features are more black (nose, cheeks, lips etc). usually they do have better, because thicker, skin.

Skin is depends on your origin, there is a study done on the effect of geography origin, tied with weather and geographically conditions on ethnic skin type.
Africans have darker skin tone to protect them from the harsh sun and weather in africa, Middle Eastern also have a thick layer of skin than the westerns to protect them from the weather, if you put a an african woman, a middle eastern and a white western woman under the sun same amount, the african woman would have less or may not even have any skin burn or skin damage, the middle eastern comes next and the white western woman will burn red. This is all dependent on the skin layer, hence thick.

There is something also about facial features but I cant remember them, like small eyes etc, height etc...i really cant remeber, i have to look it up.

And the reason why i believe that Arabs are obsessed with beauty, is because its essential component of their lives, its more like a tradition that carried on but has modernized...just like the japanese or chinese, i think mainly oriental cultures are focused on woman's beauty. however this notation has changed tremendously with globalization.

The saudi princess, i heard she is 36 , not sure.

Nope, she is in her 20's (same age as his daughter)..she is a good 20 yrs younger than her husband but thats arab men for :wink:

Africans have darker skin tone to protect them from the harsh sun and weather in africa, Middle Eastern also have a thick layer of skin than the westerns to protect them from the weather, if you put a an african woman, a middle eastern and a white western woman under the sun same amount, the african woman would have less or may not even have any skin burn or skin damage, the middle eastern comes next and the white western woman will burn red. This is all dependent on the skin layer, hence thick.

i am from middle eastern origin myself, i never felt like i (or some of my family or people i know) had thicker skin.
if it is like that, i am happy to hear that :D

I kind of agree with Dulcisima. It's not much about color as it is about the genes.

as silly as this may sound, where I live people think that a difference between a pure arab woman (bedouin) and a woman with persian origins is her skin.
a woman with persian origins ages faster than a bedouin woman whose beauty culminates when she hits her thirties.

Princess Amira is definitely beautiful, she looks quite young also - how old is her husband and how does she relate to Sheikha Mozah?

Princess Amira is definitely beautiful, she looks quite young also - how old is her husband and how does she relate to Sheikha Mozah?

I got the response to my question, she is married to Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who is currently around 55 years old. She seems however to be very forward thinking and tries to support women empowerment in Saudi.

I think now we the multi ethnic cross measures the purity of genes, sorta diminished.
I have a friend who is half chinese and half french, red hair , almond chinese eyes with blue colour...very exotic, her skin is very senstive to the sun though and gets burnt easily.

Persians and Turkish people do tend to age faster than Middle Eastern. I think many people like myself have the misconception that Middle Easterns are Persians , Turks, Iraqis, Lebanese and the UAE, Saudis etc etc.

I've recently discovered that there is a big distinction between the "Middle Eastern", skin tone, thickness and even features. And ParadEyes is right, their woman seem to get more beautiful as they age. I am not sure about the beduin concept though but if Sheikha Moza and the Saudia Princess are from beduin origins or pure blood, i bet all the girls from beduin are goregous :lol:

I think we should define the Middle Eastern. Like Europeans, we have the Eastern Europeans whom are usually paler skin and lighter features, and you’ve got the Mediterranean Europeans, Italians, Spanish, Greek, etc. Ofcourse now, in the recent decades there has been an obvious cross mix between all races , so there is a blend between the genetics, or as we could say the purity of the genes have some what distorted or evolved with the different mixes.
From what I understood from my Kuwaiti friend who takes it as insult if we call her Middle Eastern, she repeats to us that she is from the “Gulf”. And here in Europe there is an ignorance or lack of knowledge in differentiating the Middle Eastern.
The Persians, Iraqs, Turks and Lebanese all have similar blood line, therefore their features and skin are the very similar ( fair and age faster , ofcourse there is a mix now so it’s a different issue). But as ParadEyes stated their women do actually age beautiful, they only get beautiful with age, and you cant even tell their real age! Which is astonishing! I still firmly believe it’s the geographically climate, their diet and care.
So yes if you’re a Middle Eastern from the “rich countries” known as the “Gulf” I do believe that they have thick skin( produce melanie to protect them from harsh weather) and do not age as fast . Also I am not sure about the beduin concept, but if all beduin girls are half as pretty as Sheikha Moza and the Saudi Princess, then we girls have a problem here :lol: I am kidding! I think they are gorgeous!!!!

Dulcisima, I completely agree with you.

and yes Sheikha moza is a pure Qatari, Amira is a Saudi Bedouin.
in the gulf, there are tribal classifications til this day.. there is still a belief of "mainting and keeping the purity of lineage":rolleyes:..a man with persian/african origins rarely marries a pure Qatari/Saudi woman..bedouins hardly mix with any tribe at all. it sort of leads to conflicts of racism.

btw, Princess Amira I think was born in 1985. formerly, her sister was married to Prince Al-Waleed..but got divorced.
the sister married another prince, while Amira married Al-Waleed. (talk about strategtic planning :lol: he's like the richest arab ever).

more of Amira

sahatona

and on the left is Prince Khaled's Wife (Alwaleed's son) :blush: She's so gorgeous.
805-monera.jpg

sahatona

ParadEyes, i think it's interesting how people where you live make such a difference with the heritage. i didn't know that it was such a big deal.

i personally still think that depending on the countries people come from, the people still do have very different features. esp. when the country is big. (short example: russia is huge, the more eastern you go, the more you'll find people with dark hair who look asian. or marrocco: there is IMO no thing like the typical marrocean look. they can look very different)
but i do agree that women especially from UAE have a certain look; though i think it's also the way they dress, put make up on etc

i think princess amira is beautiful. is her family also noble?

^ hey luisa :smile: are you Morroccan?
Morrocco is one of the most diverse countries when it comes to looks. Nonetheless, Moroccans are known by their captivating beauty ^_^ my cousin is married to a Moroccan lady.

and about Princess Amira.. I'm not sure.. what I know is that her family-name is Al-Otaibi which is a well-known bedouin tribe residing in Saudi and Kuwait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradabananas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->