Shoes Of 03

Originally posted by matisse@Dec 13th, 2003 - 2:39 pm
Actually Trean already mentioned my 'O3 favorites :rolleyes:
:lol: We must be related!

Thanks Lena!

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 13th, 2003 - 10:17 am

velerie, so right on with these DOLCEs. they were copied tons of times :heart:

yeah but tehy justc opied tehm from Vivienne Westwood :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Dec 13th, 2003 - 11:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Dec 13th, 2003 - 11:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Dec 13th, 2003 - 10:17 am

yeah but tehy justc opied tehm from Vivienne Westwood :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
really? i never knew :shock: have you got a pic :wink:

100080805.jpg
100102447.jpg

Tom Ford has done it once again! :wink: These made a big impact this year! :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Dec 13th, 2003 - 3:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Dec 13th, 2003 - 3:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@Dec 13th, 2003 - 11:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
@Dec 13th, 2003 - 10:17 am

yeah but tehy justc opied tehm from Vivienne Westwood :rolleyes:
really? i never knew :shock: have you got a pic :wink: [/b][/quote]
I will look threw my files for a pic.

But unelss I was mistaked I saw a chain choker that ahd S E X on it , and also one that ahd Hollywood both by westwood from a few seasons ago.

ooh i love the neon yellow strap!!!~

yes...dr.scholl's hit big this year..i have 2 pairs in fact..

metallic colored shoes were pretty hot this year too... esp gold ones !

This do NOT belong in the best-of-the-year list but one pair I remember most is the Manolo Blahnik J.Lo Timberland boots... :yuk: :sick:
I saw them everywhere and they are so ugly! So of the shoes from the 2003 I will remember them most..unfortunately. :(

Dior: These are just wow! :woot:
100099450.jpg

Gucci: Just something about these
100096014.jpg

Versus: Very good! :woot:
100098801.jpg

100098795.jpg

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jan 1st, 2004 - 9:34 pm
Dior: These are just wow! :woot:
100099450.jpg

Gucci: Just something about these
100096014.jpg

Versus: Very good! :woot:
100098801.jpg

100098795.jpg
I LOVE those Versus ones with the chains, and OF COURSE the Dior Queen Mums... Just not in that particular shade.

I don't care too much for those Gucci's! I don't like the back.

OH and how could I forget to mention the thigh high Givenchy and Balenciaga boots from Fall 03..... definitely a tie for sexiest shoes of the year. The Dior Queen Mums would definitely be the most show-stopping.

I second the "queen mum" dior shoes...but the ones that were on the runway (they were higher heels & higher platform)although i would never have the guts to wear them... :unsure:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:34 am
I second the "queen mum" dior shoes...but the ones that were on the runway (they were higher heels & higher platform)although i would never have the guts to wear them... :unsure:
Yeah, not many women would!

Although, I do have a friend who owns a pair of the ones worn on the runway.

They're the light yellow ones, and she wears them every chance she gets. They're about 6-6.5"

Originally posted by brian+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:34 am

They're the light yellow ones, and she wears them every chance she gets. They're about 6-6.5" [/b][/quote]
Oh my! :woot: how much were they, and what does she wear them with ( think they are divine in burgundy crocodile...i think u put a pic on the other post about them)

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:45 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12
@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:34 am

They're the light yellow ones, and she wears them every chance she gets. They're about 6-6.5"
Oh my! :woot: how much were they, and what does she wear them with ( think they are divine in burgundy crocodile...i think u put a pic on the other post about them) [/b][/quote]
The burgundy ones are the best EVER. I have a search team after them right now. LOL.

The last outfit I saw her in, when she had those yellow shoes on was black fishnets, a black pencil skirt and a Dior goth logo babydoll tee (like my icon, except her shirt was black with white text.. the black/red one is mine ;D)

She usually dresses really outrageous, though. Think Madonna circa 1983. You must be my lucky star...

I'm not sure how much she paid for them. They're the actual ones the model was wearing on the runway, as the sky high ones weren't commercially produced. She apparently had a connection with someone at Dior and they sold them to her right off the catwalk. I'm sure she paid 1-2,000. I heard somewhere that the sky high ones would have retailed about $1,200 if they would've been sold commercially.

Originally posted by brian+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:17 am
are these them?

http://www.style.com/styleapps/Popup.run?p...eq=22&pause=yes

they are growing on me, i might call neimans tomorrow and see if they have any pairs left... B) ill be sure to tell you, brian, if they have them... :flower:
YES! Those are them! :D

And thank you so much! I hope NM has a pair in stock! [/b][/quote]
If they have them but not in my size, ill tell you the size...and i will tell you the location etc, etc about the Neimans...looks like a new member to your search team, ha! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->