Shu Pei

Why does she always walk for Altuzarra? Is she his fit model or something?

When Altuzarra first started he couldn't afford to cast a lot of top girls. Shu Pei at the time was his highest profile model. I don't know what their relationship is but he seems like a very nice person. He probably casts her because she supported him since the beginning.

This is such a drastic change in Shu Pei's look! Why no one informed/posted/commented that she had her hair cut?! This is newsworthy.

Loved the change! IMO much more high fashion and definitely accentuate her bone structure with an edge. Excited to see what this may mean. Already imagining her in gritty/grunged/leathered heroine kind of images or something simplistic and elegant - more versatile now! And kind of a throwback to many iconic people sporting this hairdo. This is rad. Good luck! :woot:

Preview Swarovski for S/S 2017?

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

Attended Jason Wu's Launch Dinner for Grey in New York City
June 2016

bfa.com; vogue.com

[

Not even Altuzarra?

Seriously need to see her this season with the new cut. It would be so cool to see her in styles/shows like Céline, Loewe, Pucci, Off-White, Balenciaga, YSL and LV.

Hopefully she'll make a few appearances in Europe. :lucky:

3ZI5VpM.gif

gif by me; crfashionbook.com; instagram/shupeifans; nymag.com; theimpression.com; vogue.com

Last chance.

-small and bad quality-

Swarovski S/S 2017 Lookbook

swarovski.com

Swarovski "Be Brilliant" S/S 2017
Ph: Craig McDean

BEHIND SHU PEI’S ICONIC STYLE

Model and muse shares her easygoing summer style philosophy

If it’s a sun-soaked summer day, the runway model you’ll see briskly pedaling a bike on the streets of Manhattan is Shu Pei. “It’s much more fun than getting around in a taxi,” she shares brightly. She’ll no doubt be in one of her signature light airy dresses paired with two flawlessly layered Gisele necklaces and carefree designer slides. This look is as relaxed as the season and as breezy as the warm gusts coming in off the coast. Like her cool counterparts on the scene (including Karlie Kloss from our SS17 campaign), Shu Pei loves everything about the summer – “the weather, the sun, the beach” and, she adds, “how it allows me to get a little more feminine with my looks.”

Just look at her flowing tops, delicate Gipsy necklace and Playful Lady watch. The airiness of this combination leaves room for a statement piece such as Shu Pei’s choice: a shimmering Crystaldust or Groove bangle. “Keep it simple and light,” the style muse reminds us. After working across labels and cultures, she’s learned a thing of two. “I’ve seen how designers and stylists can take the simplest look and make it into something so special.”

No wonder her Instagram followers – totaling over 90,000 – look to her for effortless seasonal fashion that’s sure to make a statement.
bahrain-confidential.com; swarovski.com; weibo.com

gifs by me

#BTS

mariefranceasia.com

Shu Pei will be walking VS again this year!! Very excited for her. :cool2:

I feel like she's been missing from the scene for a while now, so I'm happy for her. I really liked her at the 2012 show.

I might have missed something but did Shu have a baby this year?!

Anyway, I have always loved her and it's true that she's been missing out recently. So, to see her taking a spot at the VSFS is delighting and I'll be happy to see her again.

Was there ever a concrete confirmation and where did it came from? Was it somewhere in China because neither Shu Pei herself nor DNA (or her other agencies) have confirmed anything. Just wondering where this all came from.

If true then congrats on her return to VS. Pretty sure Sophia fought for her or maybe it's just the fact that she took part in the China's modelling search that she was a given and asked to walk too. This will be great news and looking forward to her and out of Pink!

C Magazine September 2017
'French Revolution'
Ph: Kurt Iswarienko

instagram/c.magazine

At the Balmain Los Angeles Boutique Opening
July 2017

vogue.com

T Magazine China: Comfort Zone

Zeng Wu - Photographer
Jeff Lee - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Bon Fan Zhang - Hair Stylist
Yooyo Keong Ming - Makeup Artist