Shu Pei

[

I've been following her Instagram and I see all these pics with this baby girl. So is she mom now:unsure:??

Last edited by a moderator:
Her daughter's name is Alaia Chen^_^. Congrats to her and her boyfriend Edison Chen:flower:

Was she replaced by One Wang regarding to VS? She really caused a controversy last year which made her look bad......

^What was that controversy about?
She was not replaced by One Wang. As far as I know, One Wang participated to the "Road to the Runway" contest which she won. So she walked in the Pink segment.

^She left her husband for her babydaddy Edison Chen who is notorious in China for his sex scandals

Valentine27 said:
^What was that controversy about?
She was not replaced by One Wang. As far as I know, One Wang participated to the "Road to the Runway" contest which she won. So she walked in the Pink segment.
Ah i see. Thank you. Shu Pei also teamed up with He Sui and Ming Xing to isolate Liu Wen. :lol: Another thing was that she got fired from hosting a show because of her poor performance. Her husband then went on cursing another hostess and Shu Pei supported her husband's stupid act. :lol:

Yendor said:
whatttttttt please elaborate
Basically Shu Pei got really jealous because Liu Wen got all the A list jobs and did so well with her reality show.
He Sui was pissed about seeing Liu Wen did that reality show with the Korean actor whom she had a huge crush on.
Ming Xi was upset that Liu Wen stole a job from her... but unintentionally. She was so sure that she got the job but the company ended up choosing Liu Wen. dramas... :lol:

Basically Shu Pei got really jealous because Liu Wen got all the A list jobs and did so well with her reality show.
He Sui was pissed about seeing Liu Wen did that reality show with the Korean actor whom she had a huge crush on.
Ming Xi was upset that Liu Wen stole a job from her... but unintentionally. She was so sure that she got the job but the company ended up choosing Liu Wen. dramas... :lol:

lord. This is all so petty and silly. So are Shu Pei, Ming and Sui genuinely not on good terms with Liu Wen? They seem pretty chummy on many VS pics, but I'm guessing this might just be for show... :shock:

Shu Pei Digitals (HQ)

credit: dnamodels

See if there will be a surprise runway at AWang or not.

via instagrams

Jimmy Choo x Off-White Event - Chengdu
March 2018

weibo.com

MANIFESTO MAGAZINE MAY 2018
'Shu Pei'
Ph: Jumbo Tsui
Stylist: Jungle Lin
Hair: Ericka Verett
Makeup: Stephan Dimmick

jumbophotographe.com

Users who are viewing this thread