Sienna Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess
it's not. it's just the best type of faux fur you can get...if you got it from vanilla (where she bought it) it has been imported from france

no the fur is real... i have it...it's definitely real...

great...now i still don't know...

melikai said:
Wow! I really like her outfit at the gala. I think that's the first red carpet look I've really loved in a while!

yes I agree, usually I don't think she looks good but she look really pretty those pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my goodness.. now that's the Sienna we know and love! that hairstyle suits her so well, it's so light and refreshing compared to the board-straight do she's had that make the extensions so noticable. and of course the lovely tan and simplicity and flowy-ness of this ensemble. haha I :heart: it all. :smile:

the dress is okay, i think it would be much more elegant without the slit

she looks great! a black dress its always a good choice!
her hair suits her in this away, but im still in love with her long hair back in 2003/2004

i love her outfit at the gala! the dress is wonderful and she looks happy again! with her cute smile...the best accessoire :wink:

Old Sienna is da house :woot: :woot: :woot:
She looked so perfect,I love the dress and the hair ............fabulous :heart: ^_^

well black was a good choice especially because she´s tanned.....but i don´t really like the cut of the neckline.......could have been not that low...or so opened:D

Gorgeous!!!

Old school Sienna!!

I like the outfit, the sort of dress only very flat people can wear but she rocks it. The hair is the first time in nearly a year that I like it, very simple and fresh. She looked great finally.

Sienna is glowing in the gala pictures - great make-up and hair. Maybe it's not her most inspiring dress, it's quite plain and makes her look a bit older, yet the whole outfit gives a good impression.
I hope it's a beginning of a good year for her!

I just read in [SIZE=-1]The Desert Sun, CA[/SIZE] online newspaper - There's Sienna Miller, in a vintage black crepe dress. "I love it. My friend's mother gave it me for my birthday," she says, showing it off for the photographers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->