Sienna Miller

firenze13

Reaction score
I really like Sienna Miller's style. It is very cool and funky.I can see similarities between Kate Moss' fashion choices and Sienna's.

Attachments

• sienna1.jpg
    sienna1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,530
It doesn't look like she's trying too hard and yet she manages to look stunning.

Attachments

• sienna2.jpg
    sienna2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,390
Great hair color+dress color

Attachments

• sienna5.jpg
    sienna5.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,896
i love it when she wears jeans, chloe tops and carry's her balenciaga bag
that is how a london woman should dress :wink:

She uses the same accessories over and over again and yet she makes them work together with her outfit every time.

Attachments

• sienna9.jpg
    sienna9.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,462
Oops, I got a little carried away. But I just get so excited when I see a girl/woman who knows what looks good on her. If you find some other nice pics, please post them here. I would :heart: to see some more of her fashion choices!

Attachments

• sienna10.jpg
    sienna10.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,701
I loved the outfit that she wore to the Academy Awards ... :heart:

She has a very cool sense of style, and she's very lucky (Jude :heart: ).

you're so right...I absolutely adore her. She pulls it off so well. Thanks to her I've got loads of new ideas about how to dress - i love her whole boho-chic look. I bought the fur gilet she has from a boutique called Vanilla on the Kings Road in Chelsea and I love it. And I'm not so afraid of shopping vintage anymore, whereas before i just stuck to accesories. And I'm loving her red balenciaga....am craving one!! :P

i came to look through this post, but i forgot to reply.... I love her style. It rocks and she's looks great! Stylish lady she is B)

I agree she has great style. She just seems so comfortable in whatever she's wearing whether she's out walking her dogs or at the Academy Awards.

Personally, I don't particularly like her fashion sense, but I always like to oblige with photos. So here you go... :wink:

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,309
And another. Sorry for the rather unflattering angle. :ninja:

Attachments

• relaxed.jpg
    relaxed.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,163
I love her style. Especially that purple dress with the black tights. I don't know much about her - but from these pics, I do think she dresses well :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->