Sienna Miller

aww she is always so sweet on tv, it blows out of the water all the bad rumours about her. and she looks very pretty

I keep seeing all these "lack of neck" comments. What are you people talking about? She has a neck. It's proportional. If it were any longer, you'd probably be criticizing that.

I just want to say that I saw Factory Girl and Sienna was SO SO SO incredible! :buzz: I was stunned and captivated by her performance, and she moved me to tears!

I didn't really know what to expect, she has just really given me a real genuine reason to respect her besides how she dresses!

:heart: wonderful.

Parapluie said:
I keep seeing all these "lack of neck" comments. What are you people talking about? She has a neck. It's proportional. If it were any longer, you'd probably be criticizing that.

i don't get the "no neck" think either.

thanks kochie for the interview videos :wink:
she's very sweet.

I don't think theese have been posted:

Sienna Miller makes some appearances in NYC feb 15

http://celebs.myphotos.cc/hosting2/public/pview/92757/123mike_Sienna_Miller_out_inNYC_08.jpg
thumb_45d816bd7bf77829870847.jpg
http://celebs.myphotos.cc/hosting2/public/pview/92769/123mike_Sienna_Miller_out_inNYC_02.jpg

hqcb.net

i didn't pay attention to her lack of neck until it popped up on this thread. but now it strikes me in so many of her pics...like the bafta dress - that really needed a proper long neck to carry off.

she definitely has a very short neck....look at all the pics on post 16843 for example.

oh that weird coat again...it looks weird to me..i dont like the cut!

^^ Yeah, Jeeze,,Short neck...She's a bow-wow...Can't stand to look at her...!! :huh: :innocent:

If anyone has hq from this outfit, please post them!

source: aftonbladet.se

Last edited by a moderator:
Parapluie: I'm a fan of hers so obviously I love her. I just won't be in denial about her neck. it is actually pretty short. I'm not saying she should have a long giant neck African-women style but an inch or so would make a drastic difference IMO

ooo I love that oufit Mina KF, :heart: she was once again ahead of the fashion curve with the highwaisted wide leg jeans, I love this trend! And I love her last set of candids in myc , she makes all black look so good! I still really really want those Chloe boots shes wearing!!!:D

Chateau Marmont

Nearly 80 years after casting its first shadows over the Sunset Strip, the Chateau Marmont is still the top contender for Hollywood’s coolest hotel. Last year at Oscar time the hotel welcomed guests Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson; Sienna Miller and Matt Dillon hit the bar. It also hosted Crash’s victory bash and the One benefit, which drew George Clooney, Penélope Cruz, Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams. Check out views of Sunset Boulevard from the suites and have cocktails in the lush garden.

Soho House

021007_miller_75X75.jpg

For four years this exclusive club, with venues in London and New York, has opened an L.A. annex at a private mansion during Oscar week only. Good luck nabbing a reservation though—you pretty much have to either be a member or own a SAG card. Last year, Sienna Miller, Madonna and Josh Hartnett were spotted among those enjoying the hot spots delicious fare, spa treatments and panoramic city views. This year’s locale is a sexy Mediterranean-style villa in the Hollywood Hills.
instyle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
NYGal30 said:
Parapluie: I'm a fan of hers so obviously I love her. I just won't be in denial about her neck. it is actually pretty short. I'm not saying she should have a long giant neck African-women style but an inch or so would make a drastic difference IMO

Parapluie, I'm so glad you mentioned it because it was really starting to get to me too, how everyone kept picking on it/her. I was so tempted a couple of times to make a comment.
NYGAL, I'm glad you love her... I do too, and I understand what you're saying about how it'd make a difference if she had about an inch more. However, what bothers me is that this is not something she can help. Everyone keeps mentioning it, but it's not like it's something she CHOSE. She can't help it, so shouldnt we stop talking about it? There's plenty of things I would change about myself, but i cant... and if everyone kept going on and on about it, and picking me to pieces the way we do to her (Sienna), my self-esteem would be non-existent. So, perhaps it makes sense to limit our comments to more positive things?

ShoeGal4Eva said:
can you please post it on her thread here? i'll karma you forever:flower: :flower: :flower:

i don't want to be rude, but no - you can view them at the site. I did ask that they weren't re-posted elsewhere actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->