Signe Rasmussen

soymilkfreak

devil in the details
Reaction score
listed in the New Faces section at Next NY.

I actually noticed her while looking at the showpackages for SS 11 so fingers crossed for her debute since her look is somewhat promising.
Does anyone know more about this girl? Age, nationality? I'm curious.

Height: 5' 9.5" (177cm)
Bust: 33" (84cm)
Waist: 23.5" (60cm)
Hips: 34" (86cm)
Dress: 4
Shoes: 10

models.com

Good find Soymilkfreak.

That snap is purely breathtaking. Her face really commands attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd half of her SS 11 NY showcard

models.com

nextmodelsusa.com

she reminds me of an american actress... name escaping me... but definitely a face to watch....

Very cute face and great body to match! I'll definetely keep an eye on her, but I'd love to see some polas.

Her name rings a bell but I can't recall which website I saw her on... So puzzling :doh:

Anyway she's today featured on FDIB, and here are some tests.

mariemaud

She's such a standout in Next's great showpackage! I could've sworn I already saw her elsewhere as well...the name sounds Danish even though she is attached to Modelwerk.

^ Yes I thought her name was Scandinavian.
interesting.

Thank you for the pictures Carla! She looks great. :stuart:
So according to this

German day today? Might look like it is. German morning, at least and that happened a bit by chance to be honest (and thanks to two german agencies' clever communication). We've been introduced to Signe's unparalleled appeal by Modelwerk a few weeks ago and a short entry would have been a perfect Summer topic for us. She was labeled 'brand new' and 'modeling for a few weeks' at that time. Again, a perfect feature for mid-July or early August, a fresh breeze to spice up fashion's sleepy summery atmosphere. But sometimes instinct does it better and we made the decision to keep these polaroids for later. Maybe was a wise one. At least we've had this feeling yesterday night, checking out the freshly released Spring Summer 2011 show package on Next Models blog. And... wait a minute, wait a minute... this model, this brand new one etc. It took us a few seconds or so to get the point. Signe on the showcard had the same signature look as Signe we've seen a few weeks earlier. Our brains had to refresh fast at midnight and that quick kick had to turn into a feature today. Here we go, after careful choices we had some kind of need for speed
mariemaud.com

she is very new to modeling, eh? :crush:

Here are the rest of her polas, I will post other pictures from her portfolio later ^_^
her smile is adorable.

modelwerk.de

Is she related to Rie? The last name, plus she kind of looks like she could be related.

rest of the pictures from her portfolio at Modelwerk. New ones + the ones that I posted above but in a much bigger size. I have finally learned how to extract them :lol:

modelwerk.de

Just saw her showcard on mdc and had to come and see if she was on here. Some really beautiful images here too. I'm interested to see how she looks on the runway.

As I read on mariemaud.com, her look is very summer, there's some kind of warm aura around her indeed :wub: Her fresh face seems very good for the the coming show season too though, I'm really excited to see her on the runway!

I think this one is worth to keep an eye on :shifty: New digis from NY:
IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

digital-diamonds.blogspot.com

Upon first seeing her I thought she might have a hard time getting noticed among all the unusual-featured faces that can be seen on the runway. But she beams so much that it makes her utterly remarkable :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->