Simon Nessman

OMG!! He is INCREDIBLE this season! Loved his look at Moschino!

God, everything he does is just amazing. Love this boy!

The August issue of Dazed & Confused features a photo-ed entirely dedicated to the new McQ collection, a brand created by Alexander McQueen in 2006. The “enfant terrible” or “hooligan of English fashion” has softened a bit. He wanted McQ to be easy to wear, affordable, geared towards a younger crowd.
Adorable Simon Nessman is presenting the AW08 collection, photographed by Carlotta Manaigo. And it is a younger spirit indeed, combining the past and the present, subcultures such as glam rock and other phenomena from the sixties and eighties.
Our gallery also contains images of Simon Nessman presenting the Jean-Paul Gaultier SS09 collection, taken last June in Paris.

source: charmants.com

:wub:

charmants.com

he has done an incredible amount of work in the space of approximately one year :woot:

i don't believe these images have been posted here before either :blush:

Playlife FW08/09

playlife.com

apparently simon is quite the basketballer

pics from his young days i came across on google images...and i probably should stop posting now, shouldn't i? lol :ninja:

grade%209%202003%20029.jpg
grade%209%202003%20030.jpg
3on3championshipteam(Vanier).jpg

www.cvsports.ca/gpage9.html1.html

i like his pictures for Tokion. he looks amazing. :smile:

his tokion pictures are stunning, thanks blackangel :flower:

^_^ stamaholic, no need to thank me :flower: it's a huge pleasure sharing simon pics :blush: i love him in macy's too :heart:

here are some more from the playlife catalogue

tbc...

th_simplay16.png

playlife catalogue

i thought i'd post that last pic, even though you can't see his whole face, you can still see his lips :lol:

backstage pics courtesy of charmants.com

dsquared

JPG

Bottega Veneta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->