Simon Nessman

simon%20nessman%20again.jpg

simon%20nessman.jpg

fashionista

Interviewed for COACD yesterday. Made me choke on my coffee (again)... he really knows how to give the interviewer something crunchy.

Here it is .. Love your avatar btw, River was amazing. :smile:

COACD TV STATUS: Simon Nessman

Text Kate Sennert
Photography Kathy Lo

Simon Nessman has zero complaints. The 19-year-old from Hornby Island, Canada is quite content with his life as an amateur guitarist, surfer, snowboarder, traveler and Seinfeld fan. But for the rest of us—Bruce Weber, Mario Testino, Steven Klein et al.—we know that grin emerging from his pillowy lips stems from a phenomenally good two years modeling. With campaigns for Givenchy, D&G and Ralph Lauren under his belt, we’re pretty sure he doesn’t have much time for surfing and TV. “Although I have sacrificed much and put a lot on the line, the majority of my career has come spoon fed,” he admits. Lucky you, Simon. Just keep that smile on your face and we’ll forgive you for having it so damn good.

What's the number one perk in your profession?
Money.

What's the sleaziest part of your job?
The fact that we're glorified male prostitutes.

What gets you up in the morning?
A longing for things to come.

What's one thing your parents taught you that turned out to be true?
Karma.

How do you make the world a better place?
By touching the people around me in a positive way, and working to put myself in a position where I can affect more people. Still working on the details...

Where do you hide out?
My home in Long Island City, a little haven in a city of chaos.

If you were Obama, what's one thing you would do for your country?
Stop importing goods from China and build a local economy.

Name three reasons to be in a good mood right now.
1.It’s a beautiful day
2.I have so much unconditional support from family, friends and an amazing girl.
3. I'm being featured on COACD.

How do you stay alive during fashion week?
Embrace the craziness for what it is, and think of the relaxing holiday just around the corner.

coacd.blogspot.

^ Haha! We just posted that at the same time!

I've deleted my post.

Honestly, from reading all of Simon's interviews I gotta say... who in the world cannot love him? He's good-looking AND he's cool! LETHAL!

P.s: Thanks, Cado. Yeah, River is my idol. Another example of good-looks and coolness in a man! lol! River and Simon!

I second that ! Pretty guys are often weirdos, but not this one :P

He is so damm interesting! very cool personality B) I find it hard to recognise him in post #226 , I think it's the hair! His bone structure is phenomenal!

he seems intelligent too, judging by his interviews...very insightful and mature perspectives but with a youthful attitude....how lucky is that "amazing girl"?!

On list of 25 top male models:

NO . 14
Simon Nessman

As another one of Mode Canada’s finds – Taylor Fuchs being the other on our list – Simon has stood his ground as an in-demand figure, and Major has put much effort into advancing his career. Now with loyal clients on both sides of the globe, he will continue to achieve greatness.

simon_nessman_1108.jpg

lexposure.net

Oh my lord, he look good with straight hair !

1a91e32a.jpg

2c7c383d.jpg

models.com

omgosh i so agreeee:shock::shock::brows::hardhead::wacko:

that whole outfit on him, wooow...i just totally died lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->