simona.jpg

simona2.jpg

simona3.jpg

simona4.jpg

simona5.jpg

simona6.jpg

simona7.jpg

pictures and words via Fashion Gone Rogue

Hey, no that is not my myspace account. I have messaged the person about it, but they only removed some information and didn't take down the account.

I found out about Simona on bunny bicous blog and she is the smartest girl ever.You are now my fav model.

simona i love your work so much! you have a face that is just so captivating..i hope you are well and i hope that we get to see some new work from you soon!:flower::heart:

will you be returning to modeling any time soon? is it something you still want to do ?

Is it possible that we'll see her at Givenchy later today?

Where oh where is Simona? She was supposed to be back by now :(

Well, according to her blog she was in New Orleans in October but no news on what's going on with her work-wise right now. There are some images that haven't been posted though. I'll try and get around to posting them tomorrow.

^ I'd love to see those photos if you're still up for posting them :smile:

Hi!

Sorry there aren't any new photos : ( I have been taking a break from modeling for a little bit. However, I am working on a few projects and am going to be starting a new blog!! I will post a link when that is up and running.

In the meantime, I am looking for fellow bloggers and writers to connect with! Send me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Simona
xx

Gah, that's great news! Will be lovely to see some new work - and some new blog entries - from you. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->