Ty States

lanvinray

Reaction score
Ty

Following in the footsteps of our past model search winners Alicia Hughes, Simona McIntyre, Magalie Daignault, Santa Borel, Addison Gill and Jordan Robins, we are proud to introduce our Fall 2009 Model Search Winners!

We are also excited to introduce 17 year old 5′10 Ty.

952f183565feefffa3bcfa20ea60571f.jpg

chantalenadeau

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if she has a thread already, but it is v. difficult to search for 2 letter names.. and I tried google also.

Well according to William Lords blog she is signed with supreme :flower:

Anyone have more info?

282m2hx.jpg

16is2nl.jpg

source: williamlords.blogspot.com

She seems familiar.

I like her, and I bet if you straighten her hair it would be fairly long.

Yes she seems familiar as well, like I have seen her at her mother agency's website.. but I can't remember which one

According to someone @ fashin, her full name is Ty States and she's with Chantale Nadaeu in Toronto. I couldn't find her portfolio up there but there are several pictures of her up in the agency's news section (including polas, pictures from Toronto fashion week etc.)

She has a portfolio at Model Wire (only 4 pictures though)!

Can't believe there have been no comments considering the immediate attention Rose garnered. I'll blame it on the too 'shopped pictures in post #2.

some polas (last one is a thumbnail btw:(
fashins320x240a.jpg
fashins320x240b.jpg
fashins320x240c.jpg
fashins320x240d.jpg

some pictures from Toronto fashion week:

*polas from fashin @ LJ, Toronto fw pictures from chantalenadeau.com

Argh, silly me, forgot to post her stats. :judge:

Height: 5'10" (178cm)
Bust: 32" (81cm)
Waist: 24" (61cm)
Hips: 34.5" (88cm)
Dress: 2
Shoes: 7
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

I can see some similarities with Rose Cordero but since Ty has longer hair, she will be more versatile :wink:

Immediately suscribed to this thread as soon as i saw the first post..what a beauty :woot: :heart: Love her look!!! And her portfolio really shows how versatile she is! Can't wait to see much more of Ty ^_^

I can see some similarities with Rose Cordero but since Ty has longer hair, she will be more versatile :wink:

I don't see why there needs to be a comparison between the two of them? They're totally different models, with very different looks. :rolleyes:

Me neither, don't see the comparison. I first thought she has something of Freja (classy and distant like her yet slightly warmer expression) and then even more Alana Zimmer. A lot of refinement in her feature and almost aristocratic (but always sweet) expression. My favorite from all the new girls at Chantale Nadeau by far :wub:

I just love to compare :D she will surely do well since she's with Supreme! Go Ty :D

she's now up on the supreme site!

can't wait to see her everywhere.

I don't see why there needs to be a comparison between the two of them? They're totally different models, with very different looks. :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more.

I really am loving Ty's look, she actually gives me a young Pat Cleveland in Saint Laurent kind of vibe with her long graceful neck and elegant face. Very interested to see where she will turn up - I can already see her looking fabulous in editorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->