Sita Wering

Fashionmilk: Hello Sita! Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Sita: Hey! I am Sita Wering and I’ve lived in Rotterdam my entire life. Recently I started to partly live with my dad in Amsersfoort. I am fourteen years old and after summerbreak I will go to the third year of the Marnix Gymnasium.

FM: Where and when have you been scouted?
S: The past year I have been scouted a couple of times by different agencies, but eventually I sent my photos to Micha Models. I think Micha is a great start. She will really try to get her models to the top, and I got the feeling she really cares for her girls.

FM: What do you think is nice about modelling?
S: The travel. That seems super nice! I have never been further then Turkey, so I think it would be nice to discover countries outside of Europe.

FM: What do your friends and family think about you being a model now?
S: They are all really proud and happy for me! Everyone is curious to what will happen the coming years, and so am I, hihi.

FM: What do you like to do in your free time?
S: I do a lot of things and every month I am busy with different hobbies. Now I like to go running, do work-outs at home and to longboard. I also like to meet up with friends and watching a series or movie on Netflix I enjoy as well.

FM: For what can we wake you up in the middle of the night?
S: A big jar of Ben & Jerry’s! Especially if it’s cookie dough or half-baked, in that case you can always wake me up.

FM: Who is your idol or role model?
S: My role models are definitely Doutzen Kroes and Cara Delevingne! What I like about Doutzen is that she seems so normal and has this beautiful, natural look. Cara has this fun attitude and enjoys life. I am also a big fan of Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande.
fashionmilk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->