Skims ‘Soft Lounge’ 2024 : Nicole Coughlan by Elizaveta Porodina

Elizaveta's work becomes progressively more amateur. It looks like she photographed her with iphone and used every filter on maximum setting.

Nicola might be a great many things, but at barely 5ft tall, she's not exactly 'statuesque', unless that's the latest word to have a drift in meaning.

I so very much want to link a certain news article here for a debate but it's against the rules here to talk about someone's weight

Kim Kardashian is giving many top brands a run for their money.
Who would you say is Skim's top brand competitor? CK? VS? Fenty? Spanx?

La Perla or Agent Provocateu's clients might not want to associate with Nicola in their fantasy, so they might stay in that lane

I so very much want to link a certain news article here for a debate but it's against the rules here to talk about someone's weight
For me, it's about height, it signifies tall. You're never going to get the 'statuesque' Simone Biles or Kylie Minogue, but at 6'3" Gwendoline Christie certainly is.

Perhaps I should be less pedantic, and spend my Wednesday morning more productively by imagining, if statuesque now just means "like a statue", which art styles would people most resemble.

I love what Kim and Skims have done previously but this is just some random art school project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->