Sky News 50 Most Naturally Beautiful Women

nycgirl84

Reaction score
Yes, it's time for another pointless list. We've all seen the X Number Most Beautiful or Handsome Men and Women lists from various sources, but I thought this one was interesting because it lists the 50 most naturally beautiful women. I, personally, think this is a pretty lame list, but I'd be interested to hear ya'll's thoughts on it, such as who you think should have been included that wasn't or who should have been excluded but wasn't.

This is from Sky News

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Halle Berry
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Meg Ryan
5. Catherine-Zeta Jones
6. Beyonce
7. Mena Suvari
8. Emily Mortimer
9. Kristin Davis
10. Sarah Michelle Gellar
11. Helena Christensen
12. Michelle Pfeiffer
13. Rachel Bilson
14. Anna Friel
15. Natalie Portman
16. Katie Holmes
17. Eva Longoria
18. Koo Stark
19. Marissa Tomei
20. Heidi Klum
21. Penelope Cruz
22. Carmen Electra
23. Emmy Rossum
24. Tyra Banks
25. Cat Deeley
26. MK and A Olsen
27. Kylie Minogue
28. Holly Valance
29. Sienna Miller
30. Samantha Mumba
31. Jessica Simpson
32. Lady Isabella Hervey
33. Tamsin Outhwaite
34. Natasha McElhone
35. Christina Ricci
36. Naomi Watts
37. Keira Knightley
38. Natalie Imbruglia
39. Charlize Theron
40. Delta Goodrem
41. Kelly Brook
42. Emma Bunton
43. Lisa Bonet
44. Aishwarya Rai
45. Kirstin Kreuk
46. Melanie Sykes
47. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
48. Sarah Miles
49. Louise Redknapp
50. Jackie Stallone (this one was a joke)

I strongly disagree with the choices of Katie Holmes, the Olsens, Rachel Bilson, and Mena Suvari.

And where is Jennifer Conelly, Milla Jovavich, Hana Soukapova, Kate Winslet, and Cate Blanchett, to name a few?

I don't even know who all of those women are and some of them are just on there because they're famous right now. Eva Longora? come on, she's beautiful but she is no where near the 17th most beautiful . and what is naturally beautiful, does that mean that you haven't done anything to your face or what, I don't get that part?

Elli said:
and what is naturally beautiful, does that mean that you haven't done anything to your face?
exactly :wink:

i remember meg ryan having some kind of surgery. i'm not sure. :unsure:

but the list per se is quite predictable, most beautiful, best dressed..they only list people who are having their 15 minutes. then they place audrey hepburn to gain some credibility. yawns.

Carmen Electra = Natural Beauty:lol:

Katie Homles? Really? The girls teeth are annoying...But way to go publicity stunt, you are working indeed!

Naturally beautiful?? Hello, what's Meg Ryan doing in this list... :rolleyes:

I strongly disagree with the choices of Katie Holmes, the Olsens, Rachel Bilson, and Mena Suvari.

And where is Jennifer Conelly, Milla Jovavich, Hana Soukapova, Kate Winslet, and Cate Blanchett, to name a few?

Totally! I disagree with almost all of the choices :lol:
Most of the truly naturally beautiful women were left out!

Thanks for posting.

Lmao....There are a ton of people on that list who have had plastic surgery. There are also a couple of people who I do not know of. Really looking at the list there are few choices that I would deem 'naturally beautiful' face-wise to be totally honest.

Charlize Theron
Halle Berry
Aishwarya Rai
Carmen Electra
Naomi Watts
Natalie Imbruglia

Just about everyone else that I know from the list fall into the cute/pretty category.

Kylie Minogue, Katie Holmes, Eva Longoria, meg ryan, Jessica Simpson? Give me a break I can name 40 women who deserved to be on that list instead of them. Their all "pretty women" but not "beautiful" you have to have a certain quality to be beautiful.

Naomi Watts, Now she is Beautiful.
Of Course Audrey hepburn.
And Halle berry. oh and Carmen electra. She is gorge.
Angelina isn't "beautiful" she's sexy and mysterious. In my opinion she's a gorgeous woman but I don't think she has that beautiful factor to her. But very sexy.

This lists are nothing more than popularity contests. I see prettier women/girls on the street who don't have a professional makeup artist or wear pounds of make up on their faces.

Is Audrey Hepburn the only "deceased" person on that list? What pathetic, random nonsense.

shambles said:
Is Audrey Hepburn the only "deceased" person on that list? What pathetic, random nonsense.

Hee hee, I was thinking the same thing...I thought it was cute that they included her, but if we are bringing beauties that have passed into the equation, than there ought to be many other names on there as well:blush:

Is this a joke!? I can name tons of people in that list who aren't the least "natural"......

where is the truth serum when you need it-- some of these gals need to be strapped down and their plastic surgery touch ups confessed. ahem, c. electra, m. pfieffer (a strangely ageless woman, right???), h. klum.

Ho-Coture said:
This lists are nothing more than popularity contests.
very true

It always unnerves me when the media tries to rate beauty - it's such a matter of personal preference, how on earth can you decide who is better looking :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to understand Sarah Michelle Gellar... ICK!

And Jessica Simpson and Christina Ricci?? both cute, but Jessica is so not naturally beautiful. And how can ANYONE say any of the above are more beautiful than Nicole Kidman??

I'm surprised Julia Roberts didn't make it also...

It's too hard to say who is more beautiful because we have been looking at images of stars and models all over the media. Airbrushed or not, unless you see them in person how do you know? And if you didn't know them already as a celebrity would you look twice? Probably not in most cases. A friend of mine worked in Kitson last summer and she would tell me how unattractive these people were in person. I personally saw Erin Wasson last week and she was ten times more stunning in person, it totally depends...

Truthfully though, no one is ever going to agree on the same 50 women being beautiful:innocent:

I dislike Nicole Kidman, but many people find her the glorious and I happen to find Sarah Michelle Gellar quite pretty.

If beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...than how can we rank who is beautiful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->