Sleek Makeup

loonaka

Reaction score
Sleek Make up is a UK drug store brand which has products for face, eyes, lips and nails.
Their online site is: sleekmakeup.com

adorebeauty.onsugar.com

I have 2 of the famous sleek palettes: sunset 568 and graphite 573 and they're both amazing and so cheap:woot:

miss-virtue.blogspot.com

cosmetic-candy.com

has anyone seen the storm palette in store anywhere? i REALLY REALLY want it..ugh.

^ its going for about 3 times what they sell it for in superdrug! im going to keep playing the waiting day, eventually i will get it lol

Nope,but I think they have sold out. A lot of stores up here haven't had any deliveries for a few days due to 'adverse' weather,but I imagine on Monday the shelves will be stocked up,cos I NEED the acid palette!

Nope,but I think they have sold out. A lot of stores up here haven't had any deliveries for a few days due to 'adverse' weather,but I imagine on Monday the shelves will be stocked up,cos I NEED the acid palette!
really the acid one? I think that's the only palette I don't want since I don't want to buy a palette with colors I know almost for sure that I wont use, and the bright pink one is a bit too much for me, but I would love to see some looks with that color^_^

It probably won't suit me in the slightest,but I figure I'm only young once. If it looks silly,then I might as well laugh at myself like everyone else probably will :lol:

aside from the palettes which i think everyone knows about now i completely recommend the blushes & the face contour kit especially.

the contour powder in the medium kit is the perfect MATTE brown with no orange/red tones which imo look odd when used as a contour. the highlighter in there is fairly good but for me the contour powder was a real surprise. good pigmentation & silky smooth powder makes for seamless blending. better than a lot of high end matte bronzers which also often end up looking too orange & ruddy when used as a contour :flower:

i_<3_chanel thanks for the tip. I bought two blushes too, but I haven't received them yet.
Also I tried out my black shadow in the sunset palette and it's actually better than my black carbon MAC one. The color is blacker and I didn't get any fall outs at all..I'm impressed!

I have two blushes, Flushed and Flamingo, and I love them. They are so pigmented!

hmm, I'd never heard of this brand before. I may have to pop into superdrug now :lol:

I posted this in the Budget Friendly Makeup thread (Sleek blush in Flushed:(

sleekblush1.jpg
sleekblush.jpg

Mmmm...super tired AND pouty face, we love that :lol: I love this colour. Such a nice cool fresh pink (surprisingly).

it looks very cranberry coloured in the compact...but I love it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think it's pretty natural when it comes on, which is kinda the point... I overdid it so that it would show up on my crappy cam, but as long as you apply them with a light hand and a good brush (which I don't have, haha) they all look natural :wink: That goes for any colour of blush. As long as you apply it properly and blend it, it will look natural.

I agree with The_Ida, it all depends on how you apply it but almost all the eyeshadows in the palettes are quite shimmery.

Sure they're shimmery, but there aren't any giant glitter particles in them (hate that).

The_Ida That blush is a lovely shade indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->