• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Slingbacks Or Boots?

Emily363

Reaction score
We're attending a wedding and reception this Saturday and while it will not be "super" dressy, it is at a country club. I'm planning on wearing a black and white strapless dress with black croco slingbacks. my hubby is encouraging me to wear my black knee high stilletto boots. (He says..after all it is November....and...he says I look SO sexy in my boots.) But seriously ladies, is it appropriate to wear knee high boots with this dress and to a wedding?

Attachments

• Strapless_Dress_JCrew.jpg
    Strapless_Dress_JCrew.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 28
  • Slingback_fro_BR.jpg
    Slingback_fro_BR.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BR_Black_Dress_Boot.jpg
    BR_Black_Dress_Boot.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
no ....it is NOT appropriate...wear the shoes...

slingbacks... boots would weigh the look down too much, anyway.

too much black in there tho... throw some color in... cardigan or fun accessories or something.

i vote for slingbacks.

... and the boots you could wear when your hubby invites you to this nice restaurant :innocent:

:rofl: this is why women should never take fashion advise from straight men...:lol:@the idea of you in a dress and boots at a reception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->